I have a friend who is a brain cancer survivor who has to be very careful with his diet and wants to go to Normandy and Paris. He has no physical limitations but some severe dietary limitations. Can anyone recommend a tour guide for the battlefields, restaurants and hotels
Normandy and Paris with a brain cancer survivor
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air France strike
- 2 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 3 Barcelona free tours??
- 4 Voltage in UK and France
- 5 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 6 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 7 Eleanor's Pages
- 8 Renfe site
- 9 Giverny in early October?
- 10 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 13 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 14 london in 2.5 days
- 15 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 16 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 17 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 18 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 19 Alterations to night trains routes
- 20 Interested In Coach Passes
- 21 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 22 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 23 Two Days in Prague
- 24 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 25 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia