we are in a couple - October 2014 - 5 days (is enough?) . planning to visit Mont St Michel. my questions : sleep in MSM? or somewhere else? Which other places to visit? Where to park the car? We will be Leaving from Paris and back to Paris. Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 2 Halal butchery in Puerto de La Cruz ?
- 3 GPS vs Google Maps
- 4 2 London theatre recommendations
- 5 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 6 Thiva?
- 7 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 8 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 9 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 10 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 11 Rome, Florence, Venice, How many nights in each city?
- 12 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 13 Brussels Airport
- 14 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 15 planning confusion
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 What clothes?
- 18 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 19 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 20 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 21 Train Question
- 22 It claims to be prepared to be prepared
- 23 10 nights in France
- 24 #!1-800.841,6436&())_)
- 25 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord