we are in a couple - October 2014 - 5 days (is enough?) . planning to visit Mont St Michel. my questions : sleep in MSM? or somewhere else? Which other places to visit? Where to park the car? We will be Leaving from Paris and back to Paris. Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with first time trip with family
- 2 Spain car rental questions
- 3 Verona or Athens?
- 4 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 5 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 6 Basque country ideas
- 7 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 8 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 9 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 10 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 11 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 12 My 60th birthday surprises
- 13 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 14 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 17 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 18 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 19 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 20 European Cooking Secrets
- 21 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 22 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 23 RHK's Fall escape
- 24 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 25 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice