we are in a couple - October 2014 - 5 days (is enough?) . planning to visit Mont St Michel. my questions : sleep in MSM? or somewhere else? Which other places to visit? Where to park the car? We will be Leaving from Paris and back to Paris. Thanks for the help
NORMANDIE for 5 days visiting Mont Saint Michel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Spain, late May
- 2 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 3 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 4 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 5 history museums or locations
- 6 Good times in Munich, the city
- 7 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 8 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 9 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 10 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 11 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 12 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 13 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 14 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 15 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 16 5 Observations About Paris
- 17 Lake Como transportation questions
- 18 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 19 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 20 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 21 Iwango went…to Nice
- 22 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 23 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 24 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 25 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam