we are in a couple - October 2014 - 5 days (is enough?) . planning to visit Mont St Michel. my questions : sleep in MSM? or somewhere else? Which other places to visit? Where to park the car? We will be Leaving from Paris and back to Paris. Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany 6 nights
- 2 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk17.com≪
- 3 Ireland travel passport question
- 4 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 5 French restaurants
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 9 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 10 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 11 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 12 Planning a European Trip
- 13 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 14 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 15 France & Italy, May or June
- 16 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 17 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 18 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 19 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 20 San Sebastian
- 21 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 22 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 23 Lisbon trip report
- 24 restaurants in Marais district
- 25 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?