we are in a couple - October 2014 - 5 days (is enough?) . planning to visit Mont St Michel. my questions : sleep in MSM? or somewhere else? Which other places to visit? Where to park the car? We will be Leaving from Paris and back to Paris. Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 2 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 3 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 4 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 5 Greece Itinerary
- 6 Ravenna Mosaics
- 7 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 8 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 9 Amsterdam, Germany
- 10 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 11 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 14 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 15 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France
- 16 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 17 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 18 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 19 15 days trip to Europe
- 20 Scotland Highlands Help
- 21 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 22 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 23 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 24 Europe itinerary review
- 25 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura