we are in a couple - October 2014 - 5 days (is enough?) . planning to visit Mont St Michel. my questions : sleep in MSM? or somewhere else? Which other places to visit? Where to park the car? We will be Leaving from Paris and back to Paris. Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 2 Need help with packing for a trip to Rome, Cinque Terre and Switzerland
- 3 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 4 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 5 Self-driving in Iceland
- 6 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 7 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 8 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 9 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 10 Budapest questions round 1
- 11 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 12 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 13 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 14 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 15 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 16 If Greece exits
- 17 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 18 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 19 Traveling solo in the Loire Valley / train or car? best base?
- 20 Rafting Gorge du Verdon
- 21 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 22 5 nights near British Museum mid September?
- 23 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 24 Riviera roadtrip
- 25 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler