My wife and I are traveling to Scandinavia and are considering using this company. Does anyone have any experience, good or bad, with this company? Are they reasonably priced compared to others? Thank you.
Nordic Saga Tours???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 London hotel
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 7 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 8 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 9 Toulouse and beyond -
- 10 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 11 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 12 Location of hotel in Rome
- 13 Sicily Suggetions
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 16 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 17 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 18 Reims for a day
- 19 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 20 car rental companies Italy
- 21 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 22 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 23 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 What are the best places to see in England