So we plan on doing a day trip to Paris (from London). We (2 adults, 2 teenage girls) aren't planning to do too Monday touristy things. The Louvre and other museums aren't really on the list for us. Do any of you know of any cute little cafés or vintage shop centres to go to? We have been looking online but there is just so much in Paris, it it hard to narrow it all down. Although we are only doing a day trip, we just want to scratch the surface. T
Thank you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한국바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소↑온라인바카라추천
- 2 Scotland
- 3 Hotels in Turin
- 4 Berlin to ?
- 5 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 6 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 7 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Trogir or Split
- 10 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 13 Istria in two days
- 14 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 15 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 16 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 17 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 18 Scotland itinerary help
- 19 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 20 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 21 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 22 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 23 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 24 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 25 Info for Edinburgh visit