So we plan on doing a day trip to Paris (from London). We (2 adults, 2 teenage girls) aren't planning to do too Monday touristy things. The Louvre and other museums aren't really on the list for us. Do any of you know of any cute little cafés or vintage shop centres to go to? We have been looking online but there is just so much in Paris, it it hard to narrow it all down. Although we are only doing a day trip, we just want to scratch the surface. T
Thank you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUY ORIGINAL,TOEFL,IELTS,TOEIC,PASSPORT,ID CARDS,VISA,DRIVING LICENSE
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 Greek fuel cost
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Walking itinerary in England?
- 6 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 7 First time in Bulgaria
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 12 Self drive tour companies
- 13 Cambridge in May
- 14 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 17 Madrid/Lisbon
- 18 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 21 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 22 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 23 Day trips from Florence
- 24 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 25 May get together in Paris