My husband and I will be in Rome & Tuscany the middle of March, and want to find a non-touristy place to stay in Rome. We don't mind having to travel a few minutes to get to shops or food, we just want to be in an area that isn't just full of other Americans. As cliche as it sounds, we want to experience Rome like a native, not a tourist (as much as is possible). Any ideas? We'd prefer a bed & breakfast, or rental. We'll be in Rome for three days & then Tuscany, so I'm not sure if we'd be there long enough to rent an apartment. Thanks for the help!
Non-touristy neighborhood to stay in Rome?
- 1 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 2 Possible Itinerary in Romania?
- 3 Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
- 4 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 5 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 6 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 7 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 8 To Clifton, RE: Romania
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 private tour of Romania - would you recommend Carpathian Travel Center?
- 11 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 12 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 13 Romania and Hungary itinerary
- 14 WHY ROMANIA???
- 15 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 16 Train tickets
- 17 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 18 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 19 Romania, anyone?
- 20 A chacun son goût
- 21 Romania -10 days trip
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 Help with itenerary