We're going to France, UK, Spain & Italy in June.
My mom has a 9 YO passport, that does not have an RFID chip. Will she have problems going in and out of these countries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 2 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 3 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 4 Piedmont as a destination
- 5 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 6 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 7 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 8 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 9 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 10 Passport proplems
- 11 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 12 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 13 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 18 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 19 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 20 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 21 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 22 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 23 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 24 Itinerary help...
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??