Hi all -
My husband and I are going to St. Petersburg in mid-June. We're trying to spend ~$100/night at most, so we're looking for housing options other than traditional hotels. Specifically, we'd love to rent a room or an apartment or stay with a family. Anyone have any recommendations for how to arrange this safely? I looked on VRBO and didn't see many choices.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice at Christmas
- 2 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 3 Best way to see Croatia?
- 4 Norwway trip report
- 5 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 6 The highlands
- 7 Camino Redux
- 8 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 9 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 10 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 11 Berlin to Barcelona
- 12 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice
- 13 DayTrip to Hallstatt from Cesky Krumlov?
- 14 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 15 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 16 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 17 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 18 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 19 Switzerland in April
- 20 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 21 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 22 Montpellier to Arles
- 23 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 24 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 25 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
Hi all -