Are there any interesting nonalcoholic drinks for those who cannot drink? I have heard of horchata (which is a summer drink if I'm not mistaken), would it be available in October? We'll be in Ronda, Granada, Cordoba, Seville, Madrid. Maybe there are some drinks specific to those areas? I always feel sad for those in our groups who cannot enjoy wine or beer, often their choices get very limited to coke, ginger ale, juice . Maybe there are some interesting juices (aside from apple, orange, grapefruit)? In Central Europe we enjoyed lemonades and Elderberry flower drinks which were great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacation to europe
- 2 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 3 Day in Madrid
- 4 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 5 Barcelona and...
- 6 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 7 charming cities in Spain
- 8 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 9 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 10 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 11 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 12 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 13 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 14 Spain during Holy Week
- 15 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 18 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 19 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 22 Norway itinerary advice needed
- 23 Paris catacombs question
- 24 Octoberfest in Munich How it Works
- 25 Rent a Car or Rail Pass