Are there any interesting nonalcoholic drinks for those who cannot drink? I have heard of horchata (which is a summer drink if I'm not mistaken), would it be available in October? We'll be in Ronda, Granada, Cordoba, Seville, Madrid. Maybe there are some drinks specific to those areas? I always feel sad for those in our groups who cannot enjoy wine or beer, often their choices get very limited to coke, ginger ale, juice . Maybe there are some interesting juices (aside from apple, orange, grapefruit)? In Central Europe we enjoyed lemonades and Elderberry flower drinks which were great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 5 LIsbon
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 8 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 9 Luggage Storage
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 14 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 15 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 16 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 17 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 18 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Back from Paris
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Summer Travel order
- 25 10 days in Paris and......