Are there any interesting nonalcoholic drinks for those who cannot drink? I have heard of horchata (which is a summer drink if I'm not mistaken), would it be available in October? We'll be in Ronda, Granada, Cordoba, Seville, Madrid. Maybe there are some drinks specific to those areas? I always feel sad for those in our groups who cannot enjoy wine or beer, often their choices get very limited to coke, ginger ale, juice . Maybe there are some interesting juices (aside from apple, orange, grapefruit)? In Central Europe we enjoyed lemonades and Elderberry flower drinks which were great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 2 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 5 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 6 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Maximizing Norway time
- 9 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 10 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 13 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 14 Hiking in Switzerland
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 17 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 18 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 19 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 20 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 21 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 24 CASH OR CARD?
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!