We're happy to be exploring the Western part of the Italian Riviera in September. We'll be based in Noli.
Was wondering if anyone had strong recommendations on where to eat in Noli and other nearby towns.
Yes, we do love seafood. We love all types of places: from mom-and-pop trattorias to Michelin-starred.
Also we'll have a day in Menton, France. Is that place MIRAZUR really that good?!
Many thanks... grazie... merci!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노№【RAM300.COM】№ 강원랜드 카지노 이용방법
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Greek Islands (small)
- 4 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 5 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 6 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 7 Flat in London
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 Help required with Itinerary
- 10 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 11 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 14 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 15 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 18 Skye to Edinburgh
- 19 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 20 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 21 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 UK Visa Help
NOLI in Italy: where to eat in this town & surrounding towns?