We're happy to be exploring the Western part of the Italian Riviera in September. We'll be based in Noli.
Was wondering if anyone had strong recommendations on where to eat in Noli and other nearby towns.
Yes, we do love seafood. We love all types of places: from mom-and-pop trattorias to Michelin-starred.
Also we'll have a day in Menton, France. Is that place MIRAZUR really that good?!
Many thanks... grazie... merci!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 2 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 5 Santorini lodging
- 6 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 7 Spain and South of France
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Algarve location Help
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 14 Ischia
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 21 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 22 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 23 Germany family road trip help!
- 24 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 25 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
NOLI in Italy: where to eat in this town & surrounding towns?