i was trying to book tickets on Trenitalia from Venice to milan in mid Dec but there are apparently no train services.
Is this a system glitch? Is anyone else getting the same results?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An evening in London
- 2 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 5 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 6 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 7 Europe First Timers
- 8 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 9 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 10 Chur or St Moritz?
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 13 Safety in Rome
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 18 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Uber vs. TfL
- 21 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 22 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 23 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 Apartment Montreux area
- 25 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
No train service showing on Trenitalia for Venice to Milan in Dec?