Trying hard to get a reasonable clean room for the 2 of us before we board a river cruise boat...23, 24th of September...almost impossible unless I want to pay $600+ a night at a Marriott, etc. which I don't. Do I want to choose a dumpier 2 star near the station, if I can find one, or do I want to simply choose a hotel in, say, Zaandam, beside the train station(Inntel?) that appears nicer? We have never been so have no bearings..
No room for 2 in Amsterdam!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 5 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 6 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 7 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 8 Day trip from London to Paris
- 9 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 10 Transportation in Barcelona
- 11 Ste Remy France
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Europe in 21 days
- 14 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 17 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 21 5am arrival in Dublin
- 22 What are the best places to see in England
- 23 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 24 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 25 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car