I found an old post from 2004 where people were talking about snakes in Scotland. To be sure I understand, there are some non-poisonous varieties of snakes that I could encounter in the countryside but seeing one would be a rarity - and that there are no poisonous snakes in Scotland. Is this correct? I searched internet sights for info on this before I posted, but each sight brought up pics of snakes - and I couldn't bear to look at it!
No poisonous snakes in Scotland? Just want to be sure...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 3 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 Riga 2014
- 6 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 9 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 10 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 11 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 12 Back home problems with sim card
- 13 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 14 Budapest
- 15 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 16 Budapest--baggage storage
- 17 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 18 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 19 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 20 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 21 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 22 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 23 How do you find French food?
- 24 Day trips from Seville
- 25 Apartments in Verona and Bologna