I found an old post from 2004 where people were talking about snakes in Scotland. To be sure I understand, there are some non-poisonous varieties of snakes that I could encounter in the countryside but seeing one would be a rarity - and that there are no poisonous snakes in Scotland. Is this correct? I searched internet sights for info on this before I posted, but each sight brought up pics of snakes - and I couldn't bear to look at it!
No poisonous snakes in Scotland? Just want to be sure...
View all Europe activity »
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 3 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Cyprus in December
- 9 Cyprus photo gallery
- 10 Favorite cities/towns in Cyprus?
- 11 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Which travel plan?
- 14 Florence in October
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 17 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Car in Prague
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Euro Train