I jsut read through the British Airways list of banned substances, both in checked and carry-on luggage, and included is cooking oil. Now, for years we've brought back olive oil from Provence on Air France and AA without trouble. Any idea why BA prohibits it?
No olive oil on BA flights!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 2 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 3 Munich with a car?
- 4 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 5 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 6 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 7 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 8 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 9 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Day trip on the Rhine
- 16 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 17 Germany-berlin marathon
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 museum passes in Rome
- 20 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 23 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 24 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 25 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters