I'll be in Paris and Southern France in mid- to late-September. If it was earlier or later in the year I'd know just what to wear. But at that time, how warm is it likely to be? Will it be too cool or not fashionable for open-toed mules, for example? Will I be chilly with a sleeveless dress at a dress-up dinner? Please, some guidance!
No clothing questions recently - What to wear in France in September
View all Europe activity »
- 1 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 7 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 Cyprus in December
- 13 Cyprus photo gallery
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Which travel plan?
- 17 Florence in October
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 20 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 25 Car in Prague