I'll be in Paris and Southern France in mid- to late-September. If it was earlier or later in the year I'd know just what to wear. But at that time, how warm is it likely to be? Will it be too cool or not fashionable for open-toed mules, for example? Will I be chilly with a sleeveless dress at a dress-up dinner? Please, some guidance!
No clothing questions recently - What to wear in France in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 5 Paris in April?
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 9 Flam, Norway railway
- 10 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 11 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 12 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 15 Sicily Suggetions
- 16 He said , she said
- 17 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 18 car rental companies Italy
- 19 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 20 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 21 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 22 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 23 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 24 quiet hotel
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!