I'll be in Paris and Southern France in mid- to late-September. If it was earlier or later in the year I'd know just what to wear. But at that time, how warm is it likely to be? Will it be too cool or not fashionable for open-toed mules, for example? Will I be chilly with a sleeveless dress at a dress-up dinner? Please, some guidance!
No clothing questions recently - What to wear in France in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 2 Help with England/Wales tour
- 3 trip to norway
- 4 Cotswold Churches
- 5 A Greek sojourn
- 6 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 7 Best beach town in Italy?
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 12 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 13 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 14 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 16 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 17 Is Venice really dirty?
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 25 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train