I'll be in Paris and Southern France in mid- to late-September. If it was earlier or later in the year I'd know just what to wear. But at that time, how warm is it likely to be? Will it be too cool or not fashionable for open-toed mules, for example? Will I be chilly with a sleeveless dress at a dress-up dinner? Please, some guidance!
No clothing questions recently - What to wear in France in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 3 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 4 Help for San Sebastian
- 5 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 6 Venice - boats on canals
- 7 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 8 London hotel tax is 20%
- 9 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 10 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 11 Venice, just arrived
- 12 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 13 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 14 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 15 What Bus/buses
- 16 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 17 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 19 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 20 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 21 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 22 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 25 Car vs Train in Switzerland