This reply seems to come up often on this board. Many seasoned travelers steer others away from an area/place since one is traveling during peak. Hmmm....if this is the person's first and possibly only time ever to experience these unique yet heavy tourist areas such as Venice, Cinque Terre, Vatican City, Paris, etc. to name a few...do we tell them not to go as to avoid the crowds? I'm curious.
No choice but to travel during peak season? Do you tend to avoid a place because of crowds or just "grin and bear it"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 3 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 4 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 6 nearby cities to london
- 7 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 8 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 11 Swiss rail passes
- 12 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 13 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 14 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 15 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 16 Augsburg with kids
- 17 train to Vernon France
- 18 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Hotel in Venice
- 21 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 22 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 23 A drive in Europe
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba