This reply seems to come up often on this board. Many seasoned travelers steer others away from an area/place since one is traveling during peak. Hmmm....if this is the person's first and possibly only time ever to experience these unique yet heavy tourist areas such as Venice, Cinque Terre, Vatican City, Paris, etc. to name a few...do we tell them not to go as to avoid the crowds? I'm curious.
No choice but to travel during peak season? Do you tend to avoid a place because of crowds or just "grin and bear it"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Paris
- 2 London Pass
- 3 Potential trip - Balkans
- 4 Greece after the Vote
- 5 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 6 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 7 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 8 A Week in Spain
- 9 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 10 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 11 Now for the Venice hotel
- 12 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 13 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 14 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 15 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 16 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 17 week in scotland
- 18 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 19 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 20 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 21 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 22 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 23 Rocamaxour
- 24 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 25 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?