We are visiting Mykonos for 3 nights at the beginning of June. Trying to decide between these two hotels: Nissaki Boutique Hotel and Petinos Beach Hotel. I like the boutique concept in Nissaki and rooms and reviews are wonderful but I think it's on top of a hill, not on the beach. Petinos Beach Hotel, as the name suggests is right on the beach. Nissaki has slightly better reviews. Petinos is about 20 euros more per night, not enough of a price difference to break the bank.
Has anyone out there have any experience, good or bad, at any of these two hotels that may make my decision easier?
Do I want to be that close to the water? or is it better to just have the view and not the direct access?
Any opinions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 5 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 6 Long weekend in Albania
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 10 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 11 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 12 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 13 scotland itinerary
- 14 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 17 Hotel in Florence
- 18 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 19 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 20 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 21 Malta - how to do it?
- 22 Using CPAP machine in France
- 23 Castle Stays in Wales
- 24 Uk and Ireland
- 25 Sao Miguel in November