We are visiting Mykonos for 3 nights at the beginning of June. Trying to decide between these two hotels: Nissaki Boutique Hotel and Petinos Beach Hotel. I like the boutique concept in Nissaki and rooms and reviews are wonderful but I think it's on top of a hill, not on the beach. Petinos Beach Hotel, as the name suggests is right on the beach. Nissaki has slightly better reviews. Petinos is about 20 euros more per night, not enough of a price difference to break the bank.
Has anyone out there have any experience, good or bad, at any of these two hotels that may make my decision easier?
Do I want to be that close to the water? or is it better to just have the view and not the direct access?
Any opinions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Driving from Prague to Salzburg by way of Cesky Krumlov
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 6 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 7 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 10 Versailles
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 15 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 16 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Acorn TV
- 19 Train help for Prague
- 20 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 21 Sicily
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You