We are visiting Mykonos for 3 nights at the beginning of June. Trying to decide between these two hotels: Nissaki Boutique Hotel and Petinos Beach Hotel. I like the boutique concept in Nissaki and rooms and reviews are wonderful but I think it's on top of a hill, not on the beach. Petinos Beach Hotel, as the name suggests is right on the beach. Nissaki has slightly better reviews. Petinos is about 20 euros more per night, not enough of a price difference to break the bank.
Has anyone out there have any experience, good or bad, at any of these two hotels that may make my decision easier?
Do I want to be that close to the water? or is it better to just have the view and not the direct access?
Any opinions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 2 Greece
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 5 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 6 Iceland france spain
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Amalfi coast in august
- 9 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 12 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 13 Hiking lake Como
- 14 Prem fares (again)
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 Top Tapas Tascas
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 24 Renting a car in Greece
- 25 tickets for Wimbledon