We are visiting Mykonos for 3 nights at the beginning of June. Trying to decide between these two hotels: Nissaki Boutique Hotel and Petinos Beach Hotel. I like the boutique concept in Nissaki and rooms and reviews are wonderful but I think it's on top of a hill, not on the beach. Petinos Beach Hotel, as the name suggests is right on the beach. Nissaki has slightly better reviews. Petinos is about 20 euros more per night, not enough of a price difference to break the bank.
Has anyone out there have any experience, good or bad, at any of these two hotels that may make my decision easier?
Do I want to be that close to the water? or is it better to just have the view and not the direct access?
Any opinions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 2 International drivers permit
- 3 Moscow Favorites
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 6 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 10 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 11 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 Airport Transit Visa
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 16 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 17 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 18 Italian lake cruise
- 19 Paris advice with kids
- 20 First visit to London
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 23 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 24 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 25 Travelling Iceland