After three years of building works, the Vincent van Gogh foundation of Arles (Provence) opens its doors to the visitors with an inaugural exposition called "Van Gogh live!".
Nine paintings of the dutch great master are shown until 31 august 2014.
A the same time, visitors are invited to watch contemporary artworks and many paintings of Courbet, Pissarro, Monet, Monticelli, Gauguin etc...
More information on http://www.fondation-vincentvangogh-arles.org (english language in option by clicking "En" in the upper left corner).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 9 days in London
- 4 Lyon
- 5 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Santorini lodging
- 10 Milan private guide
- 11 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 12 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Italian lakes
- 17 Ronda Wine/biking
- 18 What do after Bernia Express?
- 19 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 20 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 23 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 24 Ischia
- 25 Germany family road trip help!