We would like some advice on an itinerary for nine nights in SW Ireland in late June early July 2014. Flying into Shannon and out of Cork. Planning 3 nights near Galway, and 3 nights near Cork and somewhere in between or 4 and 5 nights. Some suggestions please.
Nine nights in south west ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Sardinia trip report
- 2 Granada
- 3 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 4 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 5 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 6 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 7 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 First time to Switzerland
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 12 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 13 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 14 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 15 Eastern Europe
- 16 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 17 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 18 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 19 Switzerland help...?
- 20 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 21 Airport ATMs
- 22 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 23 London to Paris by train
- 24 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth