Trying to plan a flight from NY to Sweden with my Medically complicated daughter. Seems like two flights from NY to Iceland, then on to Stockholm would be more "do able" than one long eight hour flight. Any thoughts on what there might be to do on a nine hour layover in Reykjavik? If there were a sight or two to see, would be great to say we were there.... Thank you!
nine hours in Reykjavik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 2 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 3 Train tickets France and Spain
- 4 buying souviners and art
- 5 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 6 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 7 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 8 Travel services for Spain
- 9 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 12 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 13 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 14 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 15 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 16 Napoli logistics
- 17 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 18 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 19 Italy food budget
- 20 Tax refund in France
- 21 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 22 Positano in high season???
- 23 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 24 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 25 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!