Trying to plan a flight from NY to Sweden with my Medically complicated daughter. Seems like two flights from NY to Iceland, then on to Stockholm would be more "do able" than one long eight hour flight. Any thoughts on what there might be to do on a nine hour layover in Reykjavik? If there were a sight or two to see, would be great to say we were there.... Thank you!
nine hours in Reykjavik?
- 1 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 2 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 3 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 4 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 5 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 6 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 7 San Lorenzo Market
- 8 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 9 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 10 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 11 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 12 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 13 Cuenca or Toledo
- 14 Nice
- 15 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 16 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 17 Norway experts needed.
- 18 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 19 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 20 Last monte Paris apartment
- 21 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 22 jungfraujoch mid june
- 23 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 24 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 25 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris