Trying to plan a flight from NY to Sweden with my Medically complicated daughter. Seems like two flights from NY to Iceland, then on to Stockholm would be more "do able" than one long eight hour flight. Any thoughts on what there might be to do on a nine hour layover in Reykjavik? If there were a sight or two to see, would be great to say we were there.... Thank you!
nine hours in Reykjavik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taormina to Palermo
- 2 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 3 Driving in Italy
- 4 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 5 Suggestion for travel memories
- 6 caroline_venezia
- 7 Italy dolomites
- 8 Budget family trip to Europe
- 9 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 10 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 11 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 12 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 history museums or locations
- 15 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 16 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 17 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 18 malaga to madrid train ?
- 19 Museums in Berlin
- 20 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 21 Lake Como transportation questions
- 22 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 23 5 Observations About Paris
- 24 Portugal in January
- 25 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia