Should I book it with rail Europe for May visit over the internet? Need any advise. We thought we would take the day train to Vienna from Venice and night train on the way back.
Nightsleeper Vienna to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 American Express
- 3 Three ferries to Mull
- 4 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 19 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 20 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 21 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 driving in france with kids
- 24 Southern Spain
- 25 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.