I am planning a visit to Rome this August for 4days. I want to do the night walk. Is there any guide books or any map that has some idea on the places to cover or a kind or trail to follow for night walk?
If I have to do shopping (the local stuff) clothes, accessories, hand bags which is place to go? I understand that the area near Spanish steps is a house for branded goods which is good for window shopping. I don't want that.
Is there any must try food or cafe there (again not the expensive ones)
Thanks a lot in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 2 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 3 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 4 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 5 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 8 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 9 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 10 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 French Wedding
- 13 Cornwall UK
- 14 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 15 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 16 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 17 Porto...Questions !
- 18 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 19 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 20 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 21 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 24 I may be wrong....
- 25 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy