I am planning a visit to Rome this August for 4days. I want to do the night walk. Is there any guide books or any map that has some idea on the places to cover or a kind or trail to follow for night walk?
If I have to do shopping (the local stuff) clothes, accessories, hand bags which is place to go? I understand that the area near Spanish steps is a house for branded goods which is good for window shopping. I don't want that.
Is there any must try food or cafe there (again not the expensive ones)
Thanks a lot in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 www.adal.ml 아찔한달리기 광교오피 광교건마 광교휴게텔 광교마사지 광교키스방
- 2 파주오피 아달 파주건마 www.adal.ml 파주휴게텔 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 3 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 4 길동오피 아달 www.adal.ml 길동건마 길동휴게텔 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 5 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 6 구의오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구의건마 구의휴게텔 구의마사지 구의키스방
- 7 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 8 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 9 아찔한달리기 www.adal.ml 제주도오피 제주도건마 제주도휴게텔 제주도마사지
- 10 시흥오피 아찔한 달리기 시흥건마 www.adal.ml 시흥휴게텔 시흥마사지 시흥키스방
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 "Never Mind"
- 13 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 Prague itinerary advice
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 19 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 20 Italian lakes
- 21 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 22 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 25 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia