I am planning a visit to Rome this August for 4days. I want to do the night walk. Is there any guide books or any map that has some idea on the places to cover or a kind or trail to follow for night walk?
If I have to do shopping (the local stuff) clothes, accessories, hand bags which is place to go? I understand that the area near Spanish steps is a house for branded goods which is good for window shopping. I don't want that.
Is there any must try food or cafe there (again not the expensive ones)
Thanks a lot in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 5 Days in Switzerland
- 5 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 12 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 18 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations