My wife and I will visit Krakow again and will travel Night train from Krakow to Budapest. After searching from the internet, I find that the price for a 2 beds sleeping coach cost about euro 110 x2 = 220 euro. Also, it also shows that if you can book early inside the Poland railway station, the price can be reduced to euro 49 for each.
Please tell me whether it is easy to buy such tickets ? How many days before the departure date can guarantee to buy such tickets?
Please advices. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 5 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 6 Summer Travel order
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 9 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 10 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 11 Swiss Travel Pass
- 12 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 13 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 14 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 15 Another tipping question: concierges
- 16 24 hours in Zurich
- 17 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 18 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 19 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 22 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Dijon in December!