My wife and I will visit Krakow again and will travel Night train from Krakow to Budapest. After searching from the internet, I find that the price for a 2 beds sleeping coach cost about euro 110 x2 = 220 euro. Also, it also shows that if you can book early inside the Poland railway station, the price can be reduced to euro 49 for each.
Please tell me whether it is easy to buy such tickets ? How many days before the departure date can guarantee to buy such tickets?
Please advices. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 2 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 3 Venice
- 4 Day in Madrid
- 5 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 6 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 7 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 charming cities in Spain
- 11 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 12 Rental car in Menton
- 13 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 14 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 19 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 20 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 21 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Paris cooking classes
- 24 Canal du Midi
- 25 Family vacation to europe