My wife and I will visit Krakow again and will travel Night train from Krakow to Budapest. After searching from the internet, I find that the price for a 2 beds sleeping coach cost about euro 110 x2 = 220 euro. Also, it also shows that if you can book early inside the Poland railway station, the price can be reduced to euro 49 for each.
Please tell me whether it is easy to buy such tickets ? How many days before the departure date can guarantee to buy such tickets?
Please advices. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 2 Piedmont as a destination
- 3 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 4 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 5 Passport proplems
- 6 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 7 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 8 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 9 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 10 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 13 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 16 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 17 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 18 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 19 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 20 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 21 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 22 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 23 Itinerary help...
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Shoes for little feet in Spain