In May of 2013, my fiance and I will be going on our honeymoon in Europe, so actually hell be my husband then. =) Anyways, we are doing 1 week in Rome and 1 week in Paris. We are both very much first time travelers to Europe, so this whole train/ night train business is new to us. I am hearing different things about the night train from Rome to Paris though, is it still going? Is the night train our best option? I heard we should do it at least once for the experience, but ive heard some pretty scary stories about night trains. So basically here are my questions-
1. If we want to get there fast, is the night train our best option?
2. Should we do a day train so we can actually see the countryside, is it worth it doing a whole day on a train just to see the countryside? Or is it better to do a night time train?
3. What does the first class cabin look like? Also is it safe?
4. How far in advance should we book it?
5. Whats the process, do you check in at a counter before hand or just get on the train and they take your ticket there? How are you suppose to find your seat/cabin?
Any help would be much appreciated! Were newbies so we dont know alot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷신천지 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 3 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 4 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 5 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 11 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 12 Sintra
- 13 Scotland Trip Report
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 16 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 17 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 18 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 19 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 20 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 21 Kayaking in Avignon
- 22 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 23 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 24 4 days in Provence in early June
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?