My husband and I are in our early 50's and are planning a trip to Central Europe for Sept 2015. We are thinking of taking the night train from Krakow to Budapest.
We are concerned about the comfort of the beds in the sleeper car. My husband is 6'3". Will he fit on the bunk? I am kind of assuming he would not be able to stretch out his legs.
Also, are the compartments air-conditioned? Will we have any control over the temperature in the compartment?
Thank you for any advice or help you can give.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming areas to explore in London
- 2 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 5 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 6 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 7 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 9 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 12 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 13 2 weeks from southern italy
- 14 Another Question re Scotland
- 15 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 16 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 17 travel around Spain
- 18 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 19 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 20 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Where to stay in Umbria
- 23 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 24 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 25 First Trip to Ireland