My husband and I are in our early 50's and are planning a trip to Central Europe for Sept 2015. We are thinking of taking the night train from Krakow to Budapest.
We are concerned about the comfort of the beds in the sleeper car. My husband is 6'3". Will he fit on the bunk? I am kind of assuming he would not be able to stretch out his legs.
Also, are the compartments air-conditioned? Will we have any control over the temperature in the compartment?
Thank you for any advice or help you can give.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 5 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 6 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 7 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 8 Munich and....???
- 9 Can parking
- 10 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 13 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 magnified mirror
- 17 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 18 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Driving through Paris
- 21 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 22 San Sebastián
- 23 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 24 italy Cinque Terre
- 25 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald