My husband and I are in our early 50's and are planning a trip to Central Europe for Sept 2015. We are thinking of taking the night train from Krakow to Budapest.
We are concerned about the comfort of the beds in the sleeper car. My husband is 6'3". Will he fit on the bunk? I am kind of assuming he would not be able to stretch out his legs.
Also, are the compartments air-conditioned? Will we have any control over the temperature in the compartment?
Thank you for any advice or help you can give.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 add now: YAHOO MAIL tec^h 1800.570+1233 CONTACT y@hoo 24*7
- 2 SET UP: Te^ch SUPP0RT AOL CONTACT 1:855:999:8045 AOL MAIL
- 3 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 4 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 5 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 6 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 11 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 14 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 15 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 16 Naples + Walking Tour
- 17 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 20 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 21 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 22 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 TIM in FCO - update
- 25 London GTG May 19-25