My husband and I are in our early 50's and are planning a trip to Central Europe for Sept 2015. We are thinking of taking the night train from Krakow to Budapest.
We are concerned about the comfort of the beds in the sleeper car. My husband is 6'3". Will he fit on the bunk? I am kind of assuming he would not be able to stretch out his legs.
Also, are the compartments air-conditioned? Will we have any control over the temperature in the compartment?
Thank you for any advice or help you can give.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 3 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 4 So much to do, so little time!
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 9 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 10 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 11 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 12 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 13 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 16 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 House Hunting in France
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Tour of Northern Italy
- 21 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 22 Cognac transportation?
- 23 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 24 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 25 Manchester Airport Connection Time