My husband and I are in our early 50's and are planning a trip to Central Europe for Sept 2015. We are thinking of taking the night train from Krakow to Budapest.
We are concerned about the comfort of the beds in the sleeper car. My husband is 6'3". Will he fit on the bunk? I am kind of assuming he would not be able to stretch out his legs.
Also, are the compartments air-conditioned? Will we have any control over the temperature in the compartment?
Thank you for any advice or help you can give.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 day Italy
- 2 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 3 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 6 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 9 Planning a European Trip
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 France, UK and Ireland
- 13 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 14 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 Ireland
- 17 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 18 What do after Bernia Express?
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 21 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 22 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 23 Santorini lodging
- 24 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 25 El Pastrami en Madrid