I will be staying at Hotel Park for five nights. How safe is the neighborhood? I will want to go out at night and maybe be back late. Is this inadvisable alone? Is it easy enough to get taxis late at night?
Thanks and happy new year!
Night time safety in Ljubljana - SloJan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tell me about Manchester
- 2 London Pass
- 3 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 4 Germany for 3 weeks
- 5 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 6 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 7 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 8 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 9 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 10 Big and little towns of Europe
- 11 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 12 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 13 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 14 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 15 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 16 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 17 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 18 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 20 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 21 Some very good restaurants in Portugal
- 22 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 23 Greece after the Vote
- 24 Apartment in Italy
- 25 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!