I will be staying at Hotel Park for five nights. How safe is the neighborhood? I will want to go out at night and maybe be back late. Is this inadvisable alone? Is it easy enough to get taxis late at night?
Thanks and happy new year!
Night time safety in Ljubljana - SloJan?
- 1 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 10 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 11 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 15 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 18 Apartments in Rome
- 19 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 20 Prague - must see
- 21 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 22 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 23 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 7 days in Andalucia