I will be staying at Hotel Park for five nights. How safe is the neighborhood? I will want to go out at night and maybe be back late. Is this inadvisable alone? Is it easy enough to get taxis late at night?
Thanks and happy new year!
Night time safety in Ljubljana - SloJan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 2 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 3 Restaurants in Spain
- 4 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 5 big family in Ireland
- 6 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Touring Dover Castle
- 9 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 10 Ireland itinerary
- 11 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 14 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 15 Cell phones in Ireland
- 16 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 17 7 Nights in Paris
- 18 Santorini transportation
- 19 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 20 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 21 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 22 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 23 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 24 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 25 Madrid and London