We are considering taking the Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo at night. Has anyone done and can you sleep well on the boat.? Is is economic to take the Ferry vs. flying and staying in a hotel?
Night Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 2 10 days to Explore Europe
- 3 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 4 How much luggage?????
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 7 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 8 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 9 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 10 Help with France itinerary
- 11 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 12 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 13 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 14 German Rail Twin Pass
- 15 London restaurants
- 16 White Villages base?
- 17 plug adapters ITALY
- 18 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 19 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 20 biking in France
- 21 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 22 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 23 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 24 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 25 Advice for a trip to Venice