Planning a summer trip and am staying in St. Julians area.. What's the closest sandy beach for my kids??
I'd rather not drive all the way to Melieha (How far is it?)
Any one visit St. George's Bay beach??
We'll have a car.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Car Scam
- 2 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 5 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 6 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 7 Driving through Paris
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Road trip with our dog
- 11 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 12 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 13 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 16 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 17 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 18 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 19 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 20 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 21 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 24 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia