Going to Nice in July. Breakfast not included in hotel. Just want a coffee and a baguette or something light in the old town area. Any suggestions? Merci!
Nice: Where to go for breakfast in the old town
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 12 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Spain Questions
- 22 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 23 Avignon to London?
- 24 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 25 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us