Im new to the forum and have been reading quite alot as i plan to travel to barcelona and Nice. Im really confused on what to do in Nice and how can i go on about buying tickets etc? Are there special trusted website to buy tickets?
What are the MUST do for Nice?
i plan to be there on the 24th April for 4 nights only before going over to Spain.
Your help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 2 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 3 3 days with a Swindon base
- 4 Travel WiFi - France
- 5 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 6 RFID Protection
- 7 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 10 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 11 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 12 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 13 Paris to Ramstein
- 14 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 15 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 16 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 17 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 18 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 19 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 20 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 23 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 24 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 25 3 days to spend in europe