Im new to the forum and have been reading quite alot as i plan to travel to barcelona and Nice. Im really confused on what to do in Nice and how can i go on about buying tickets etc? Are there special trusted website to buy tickets?
What are the MUST do for Nice?
i plan to be there on the 24th April for 4 nights only before going over to Spain.
Your help is appreciated.
Nice - What to do? Help please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 2 Greek ferries
- 3 Fashion for larger man?
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 6 german rail ticket question
- 7 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 8 Arc de Triumph Question
- 9 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 10 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 11 Prague flea markets
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 14 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 18 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Trieste and Koper