We will be finishing up 2 week Croatia trip, in Zagreb. I've airbnb'd all our places for the trip so we got great deals, kitchens, apartments, etc etc. I'd like to book an official hotel for our last spot, so we can check in any time without notice, have food on site, etc etc. I don't need fancy but it would be great to get something really nice with all the amenities. Hotels.com has just some really big stuff/chains. Does anyone have a great recco for a small boutique hotel that's located near the main attractions/transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 2 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 3 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 4 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 5 Touring Wales
- 6 Please critique my itinerary
- 7 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 8 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 9 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 10 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 11 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 12 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 13 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 14 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 15 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 18 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 19 Belgium Travel Concept
- 20 Planning Europe itinerary
- 21 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 22 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 23 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 24 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 25 London Pass or No?