We will be finishing up 2 week Croatia trip, in Zagreb. I've airbnb'd all our places for the trip so we got great deals, kitchens, apartments, etc etc. I'd like to book an official hotel for our last spot, so we can check in any time without notice, have food on site, etc etc. I don't need fancy but it would be great to get something really nice with all the amenities. Hotels.com has just some really big stuff/chains. Does anyone have a great recco for a small boutique hotel that's located near the main attractions/transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 2 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 3 Antiques shopping Rome
- 4 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 5 8 days in switzerland
- 6 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 7 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 8 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 9 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 10 12 Days in Italy
- 11 Health insurance coverage
- 12 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 13 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 14 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 15 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 16 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 17 Family vacay in Europe
- 18 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 19 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 20 Italy - best two central locations
- 21 Another Book List for Italy
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 23 Day trip suggestion from London
- 24 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 25 Back to Paris--need hotel advice