We will be finishing up 2 week Croatia trip, in Zagreb. I've airbnb'd all our places for the trip so we got great deals, kitchens, apartments, etc etc. I'd like to book an official hotel for our last spot, so we can check in any time without notice, have food on site, etc etc. I don't need fancy but it would be great to get something really nice with all the amenities. Hotels.com has just some really big stuff/chains. Does anyone have a great recco for a small boutique hotel that's located near the main attractions/transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/sevan-skin-serum/
- 2 Soccer Game in Portugal?
- 3 http://www.supplementadvise.com/flex-belt/
- 4 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 5 Sentimental Journey
- 6 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 7 London restaurant suggestions
- 8 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 9 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 10 Trip to Italy: Venice, Tuscany, Rome, Positano
- 11 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 12 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 13 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 14 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 15 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 16 Need help getting from Paris to St Jean Pied de port
- 17 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 18 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 19 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 20 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 21 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 22 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 23 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 24 Florence-rothenburg or colmar?
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris