We will be finishing up 2 week Croatia trip, in Zagreb. I've airbnb'd all our places for the trip so we got great deals, kitchens, apartments, etc etc. I'd like to book an official hotel for our last spot, so we can check in any time without notice, have food on site, etc etc. I don't need fancy but it would be great to get something really nice with all the amenities. Hotels.com has just some really big stuff/chains. Does anyone have a great recco for a small boutique hotel that's located near the main attractions/transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Valencia Spain
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 6 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 7 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 8 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 9 The DCC scam is spreading
- 10 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 11 Iceland in January/February
- 12 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 13 Driving in Italy
- 14 Paris in August
- 15 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 16 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 17 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 18 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 19 Rome Water Shortage
- 20 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 21 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 22 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 23 Train travel to and from Paris
- 24 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 25 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.