We will be finishing up 2 week Croatia trip, in Zagreb. I've airbnb'd all our places for the trip so we got great deals, kitchens, apartments, etc etc. I'd like to book an official hotel for our last spot, so we can check in any time without notice, have food on site, etc etc. I don't need fancy but it would be great to get something really nice with all the amenities. Hotels.com has just some really big stuff/chains. Does anyone have a great recco for a small boutique hotel that's located near the main attractions/transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 3 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 8 Train help for Prague
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Versailles
- 14 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 22 Meteora for older folk
- 23 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 24 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016