We will be finishing up 2 week Croatia trip, in Zagreb. I've airbnb'd all our places for the trip so we got great deals, kitchens, apartments, etc etc. I'd like to book an official hotel for our last spot, so we can check in any time without notice, have food on site, etc etc. I don't need fancy but it would be great to get something really nice with all the amenities. Hotels.com has just some really big stuff/chains. Does anyone have a great recco for a small boutique hotel that's located near the main attractions/transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 2 London Paris
- 3 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 4 Apart from the people is Helsinki a little dull?
- 5 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 6 Alsace Accommodations
- 7 Bavaria in August
- 8 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 9 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 10 Sintra day trip from Lisbon - Independent versus Tour?
- 11 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 12 A Week on the Canal du Midi
- 13 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 14 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 15 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 16 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 17 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 18 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 19 Scandinavia????
- 20 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 21 Any partners to join?
- 22 Venice to Positano
- 23 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 24 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 25 Travelling in October need some guidance