We will be finishing up 2 week Croatia trip, in Zagreb. I've airbnb'd all our places for the trip so we got great deals, kitchens, apartments, etc etc. I'd like to book an official hotel for our last spot, so we can check in any time without notice, have food on site, etc etc. I don't need fancy but it would be great to get something really nice with all the amenities. Hotels.com has just some really big stuff/chains. Does anyone have a great recco for a small boutique hotel that's located near the main attractions/transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 2 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 3 sfo to europe
- 4 Belgium : a asfe country
- 5 Car Rental in Italy
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 7 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 8 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 Rue des Rosiers
- 11 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 12 Italian Riviera
- 13 Advices about our itiniary
- 14 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 15 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 16 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 17 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 18 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 19 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 20 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 21 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 22 Switzerland in mid-April
- 23 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 24 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 25 16 night honeymoon in Spain