We will be finishing up 2 week Croatia trip, in Zagreb. I've airbnb'd all our places for the trip so we got great deals, kitchens, apartments, etc etc. I'd like to book an official hotel for our last spot, so we can check in any time without notice, have food on site, etc etc. I don't need fancy but it would be great to get something really nice with all the amenities. Hotels.com has just some really big stuff/chains. Does anyone have a great recco for a small boutique hotel that's located near the main attractions/transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 2 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 3 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 4 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 5 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 6 Global Travel Warning...
- 7 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 8 Private transportation
- 9 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 12 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 13 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 14 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 15 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 16 Advices about our itiniary
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 19 A week in Burgundy
- 20 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 21 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 22 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 25 Safety concerns?