We will be finishing up 2 week Croatia trip, in Zagreb. I've airbnb'd all our places for the trip so we got great deals, kitchens, apartments, etc etc. I'd like to book an official hotel for our last spot, so we can check in any time without notice, have food on site, etc etc. I don't need fancy but it would be great to get something really nice with all the amenities. Hotels.com has just some really big stuff/chains. Does anyone have a great recco for a small boutique hotel that's located near the main attractions/transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 Greece Experts
- 3 Europe itinerary
- 4 Europe itinerary review
- 5 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 6 My First Trip to Europe...
- 7 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 8 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 9 European Travel in March
- 10 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 11 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 12 Iceland in 4 days?
- 13 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 14 Munich-6 days in September
- 15 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 16 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 17 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 18 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 19 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 20 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 21 SIM card
- 22 Sixt insurance claim
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 25 Suicide bombing in Ansbach