We will be finishing up 2 week Croatia trip, in Zagreb. I've airbnb'd all our places for the trip so we got great deals, kitchens, apartments, etc etc. I'd like to book an official hotel for our last spot, so we can check in any time without notice, have food on site, etc etc. I don't need fancy but it would be great to get something really nice with all the amenities. Hotels.com has just some really big stuff/chains. Does anyone have a great recco for a small boutique hotel that's located near the main attractions/transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 2 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 3 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 4 quickest way to Prague
- 5 Paris for children
- 6 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 7 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 8 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 9 Scotland - We're Here!
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 12 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 13 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 14 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 15 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 16 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 17 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 18 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 19 16 days in France and Italy
- 20 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 21 Avoid Europcar!
- 22 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 23 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 24 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 25 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania