Do you know where we could stop for a lunch in between Bologna and Florence (maybe closer to Florence)? Some nice small town or village, not overpriced restaurant?
Would like to aviod having to eat in Barbarino outlet for many reasons thats the only place along the way i know that will surely have some restaurants...
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DVD burning software
- 2 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 3 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 4 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 5 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 6 Train travel
- 7 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 8 WWI Battlefields
- 9 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 10 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 11 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 12 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 13 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 14 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 15 Iceland 3 day layover
- 16 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 17 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 20 Milos beach stay
- 21 Paris to Bordeaux
- 22 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 23 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 24 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 25 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?