Do you know where we could stop for a lunch in between Bologna and Florence (maybe closer to Florence)? Some nice small town or village, not overpriced restaurant?
Would like to aviod having to eat in Barbarino outlet for many reasons thats the only place along the way i know that will surely have some restaurants...
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한게임바둑이 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 릴게임오리지널신천지 ◑홈피:='kss998.com'
- 3 바둑tv ▶ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 4 릴게임신천지상어 ◑홈피:='kss998.com'
- 5 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 6 현금바둑이 ▣ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 7 바둑이사이트 ≪ 접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 8 Pelion sporades and Saronic islands
- 9 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 10 Where to go in Greece end of July/August?
- 11 Share private guide in Copenhagen July 7?
- 12 Share private guide in Stockholm July 5?
- 13 Share private guide in Oslo July 3?
- 14 One day in Lille, France
- 15 Scotland Trip Report
- 16 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 17 travel around Spain
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 20 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 21 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 22 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 stonehenge day trip from london
- 24 Cinqueterre
- 25 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?