Do you know where we could stop for a lunch in between Bologna and Florence (maybe closer to Florence)? Some nice small town or village, not overpriced restaurant?
Would like to aviod having to eat in Barbarino outlet for many reasons thats the only place along the way i know that will surely have some restaurants...
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 car for four adults and four bikes
- 6 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 7 대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱 ◐ rnajd.com ★ 대구풀싸롱 #광주풀싸롱 대전풀싸롱
- 8 부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱 ▣ rnajd.com ☆ 부산풀싸롱 #대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱
- 9 인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱 ◈rnajd.com ※ 인천풀싸롱 #부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱
- 10 일산풀싸롱 인천풀싸롱 ⊙ rnajd.com § 일산풀싸롱 #인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱
- 11 서울풀싸롱 강남풀싸롱♧ rnajd.com ♤ 서울풀싸롱 #강남풀싸롱 일산풀싸롱
- 12 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 13 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 16 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 17 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 18 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 19 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 20 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 24 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 25 3-4 days Netherland trip
Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?