Do you know where we could stop for a lunch in between Bologna and Florence (maybe closer to Florence)? Some nice small town or village, not overpriced restaurant?
Would like to aviod having to eat in Barbarino outlet for many reasons thats the only place along the way i know that will surely have some restaurants...
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 다모아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 토토〈〈 √√〃ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ〃√√〉〉사설
- 4 코리아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 5 바카라게임━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 6 라이브토토〈〈 √√〃ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ〃√√〉〉사설토토사
- 7 실시간토토〈〈 √√〃ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ〃√√〉〉사설토토사
- 8 라이브바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 9 생방송바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 10 http://fitnesseducations.com/lumify-x9-pt/
- 11 생중계바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 14 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 15 Back from Paris
- 16 Another tipping question: concierges
- 17 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 20 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 21 Luggage Storage
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?