Do you know where we could stop for a lunch in between Bologna and Florence (maybe closer to Florence)? Some nice small town or village, not overpriced restaurant?
Would like to aviod having to eat in Barbarino outlet for many reasons thats the only place along the way i know that will surely have some restaurants...
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 4 Itinery help Crete
- 5 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 6 Lisbon - a few tips
- 7 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 8 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 9 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 10 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 11 Avoid Europcar!
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 14 Scotland - We're Here!
- 15 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 16 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 17 European Vacation 2017
- 18 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 19 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 20 Need help in completing trip details
- 21 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 22 Which area to stay in London
- 23 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 24 Madrid food advice needed
- 25 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?