i've just been on a great rafting trip to bled from ljubljana. i'd recommend that to everyone who's staying in ljubljana and would like to do something exciting on a nice sunny day. i went with a small agency called label from ljubljana. they also do other sport trips from ljubljana. check em out at www.label.si
Nice Trips in Slovenia
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 2 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 3 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 13 British drivers
- 14 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 16 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 17 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 Prague Main Train Station
- 20 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 21 Spain Travel
- 22 Venice in Jan
- 23 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 24 Southern France
- 25 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!