I am traveling by train from Arles to Nice on May 27th to catch a flight to London from the Nice airport. How easy is it to get from the train station to the airport? I read about the bus, but am unclear as to whether or not it stops at the train station.
Thanks for your help!
Nice train station to airport, need help please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 Best london location to stay?
- 4 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 5 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 6 Passport stamp in the UK
- 7 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 8 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 9 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 10 What's your suggestion ????
- 11 Germany and Switzerland
- 12 SFO - CDG RT$769 ! Jump on it
- 13 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 14 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 15 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 16 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 17 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 18 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 19 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 20 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 21 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 22 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 23 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 24 Scotland and northern England
- 25 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY