I am traveling by train from Arles to Nice on May 27th to catch a flight to London from the Nice airport. How easy is it to get from the train station to the airport? I read about the bus, but am unclear as to whether or not it stops at the train station.
Thanks for your help!
Nice train station to airport, need help please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 4 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Spain itineraries
- 8 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 9 Itinerary Help!
- 10 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 11 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 14 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 17 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 18 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 19 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 20 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 21 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 Street food in Turkey