I am traveling by train from Arles to Nice on May 27th to catch a flight to London from the Nice airport. How easy is it to get from the train station to the airport? I read about the bus, but am unclear as to whether or not it stops at the train station.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 2 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 3 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 4 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 5 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 6 Using iPad as camera
- 7 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 8 2 London theatre recommendations
- 9 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 10 GPS vs Google Maps
- 11 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 12 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 13 Halal butchery in Puerto de La Cruz ?
- 14 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 15 Thiva?
- 16 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 17 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 18 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 19 Rome, Florence, Venice, How many nights in each city?
- 20 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 21 Brussels Airport
- 22 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 23 planning confusion
- 24 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 25 What clothes?