I am traveling by train from Arles to Nice on May 27th to catch a flight to London from the Nice airport. How easy is it to get from the train station to the airport? I read about the bus, but am unclear as to whether or not it stops at the train station.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오카지노❂≡▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀≡❂슈퍼카지노
- 2 인터넷카지노∽❀∽┤《 SSK68。COM 》∽❀∽슈퍼카지노
- 3 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 4 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 5 Day trips around Vienna
- 6 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 8 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 9 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 10 Vacation
- 11 Rouen Tour Companies
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Praiano hotel question
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 St Denis Cathedral
- 19 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 20 Italy bus or train
- 21 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 22 Ireland itinerary help please
- 23 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 24 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 25 hiking itinerary UK two months