I am traveling by train from Arles to Nice on May 27th to catch a flight to London from the Nice airport. How easy is it to get from the train station to the airport? I read about the bus, but am unclear as to whether or not it stops at the train station.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days itinerary for France
- 2 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 9 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 10 getting to CDG
- 11 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 12 A Month stay in Southern France
- 13 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 14 Revised itinerary for italy
- 15 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 16 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 17 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 Places of interest
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 Switzerland in November?
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 25 vienna