I am traveling by train from Arles to Nice on May 27th to catch a flight to London from the Nice airport. How easy is it to get from the train station to the airport? I read about the bus, but am unclear as to whether or not it stops at the train station.
Thanks for your help!
Nice train station to airport, need help please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 2 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 3 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 4 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 5 where to buy a LV bag?
- 6 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 7 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 8 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 9 Help with a small island in Greece
- 10 things in Rhonda
- 11 Italy-Croatia-Istanbul
- 12 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 15 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 16 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 17 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 18 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 19 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 20 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 23 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 24 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 25 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip