I am traveling by train from Arles to Nice on May 27th to catch a flight to London from the Nice airport. How easy is it to get from the train station to the airport? I read about the bus, but am unclear as to whether or not it stops at the train station.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night in the Dolomites
- 2 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 3 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 4 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 5 Route Information
- 6 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 7 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 8 Lisbon
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 13 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 14 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 15 Villa in Italy
- 16 Places to stop/stay?
- 17 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 18 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 19 TSA Precheck
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Where in Greece
- 22 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 23 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 24 Couscous
- 25 Help me make this possible!