I am traveling by train from Arles to Nice on May 27th to catch a flight to London from the Nice airport. How easy is it to get from the train station to the airport? I read about the bus, but am unclear as to whether or not it stops at the train station.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 2 French Prem Train Fares
- 3 Finalizing Itinerary
- 4 Time to go through customs in Glascow, Scotland
- 5 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 6 American looking for any work in Italy
- 7 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 8 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 9 Draft Ireland itinerary - does it look ok?
- 10 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 11 Madrid to Dordogne
- 12 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 13 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 14 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 15 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 16 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 17 Another Visit to London
- 18 London Weekly Apartment
- 19 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 20 Papal Audience at the Vatican
- 21 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 22 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 23 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 24 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 25 Cash-free Scandinavia?