I am traveling by train from Arles to Nice on May 27th to catch a flight to London from the Nice airport. How easy is it to get from the train station to the airport? I read about the bus, but am unclear as to whether or not it stops at the train station.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 2 Holiday in Austria
- 3 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 4 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 Scotland Trip
- 7 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 8 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 9 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 10 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 11 What to take to Germany
- 12 4 week trip Turkey
- 13 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 14 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 15 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 16 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 17 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 18 What one thing in Paris?
- 19 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 20 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 21 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 22 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 23 Paris Under Seige...
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 25 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November