Whats the most convenient (time & cheapest) mode to travel between these cities? Is there a direct night train? I was checking easyjet and the cost was under 40Euro. Does train work cheaper? Unfortunately they have a flight every alternate day and specifically on 20th June there arnt any flights, and when you have limited time, every day counts. Can anyone advice pls. Also are the trains safe?
Nice to Venice travel: air or train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 2 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 First time to Switzerland
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 7 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 8 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 9 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 10 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 11 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 12 Eastern Europe
- 13 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 14 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 15 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 16 Switzerland help...?
- 17 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 18 Airport ATMs
- 19 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 20 London to Paris by train
- 21 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 4 weeks in the UK
- 25 Granada