Whats the most convenient (time & cheapest) mode to travel between these cities? Is there a direct night train? I was checking easyjet and the cost was under 40Euro. Does train work cheaper? Unfortunately they have a flight every alternate day and specifically on 20th June there arnt any flights, and when you have limited time, every day counts. Can anyone advice pls. Also are the trains safe?
Nice to Venice travel: air or train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 2 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 3 Interesting travel scam article
- 4 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 5 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 6 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 7 10 days in England
- 8 A full week in The Netherlands
- 9 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 10 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 11 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 12 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 15 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 16 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 17 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 18 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 19 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 20 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 21 Drawing courses in Paris
- 22 Looking for add on city
- 23 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 24 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 25 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury