Whats the most convenient (time & cheapest) mode to travel between these cities? Is there a direct night train? I was checking easyjet and the cost was under 40Euro. Does train work cheaper? Unfortunately they have a flight every alternate day and specifically on 20th June there arnt any flights, and when you have limited time, every day counts. Can anyone advice pls. Also are the trains safe?
Nice to Venice travel: air or train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monet in Normandy
- 2 I need a haircut
- 3 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 4 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 5 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 6 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 7 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 10 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 11 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 14 We Need a Pact
- 15 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 16 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 17 german rail ticket question
- 18 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 Italy vacation rental help
- 22 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 23 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 24 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 25 Honeymooning in Europe