My girlfriend and I are going on a trip to the St Tropez area, via Nice next month.
We won't be able to rent a car, so we'll have to get there without one.
I've done some looking around, and it seems like we have the option of a bus or a train to St Rafael, where we can arrange to be picked up by the friends we're staying with.
It seems like bus might be easier, because it leaves right from the airport, but I'm wondering if train might be faster.
Two things I'm worried about
1) Do you need to make a reservation ahead of time? We'll be flying in and I don't want to miss our train and be out money if there's a delay.
It seemed like there was a train where you had to make a reservation, and one where you didn't? Same question for bus.
2) We'd be getting in at early PM on a weekend, I wonder if we'll have horrendous traffic with the bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리보드게임 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 3 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 4 Where in Greece
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 7 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 8 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 11 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 12 Vatican tour
- 13 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 14 Day in Capri
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 TSA Precheck
- 17 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 First visit to London
- 20 Paris travel help
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 24 Rome hotel
- 25 Villa in Italy