My girlfriend and I are going on a trip to the St Tropez area, via Nice next month.
We won't be able to rent a car, so we'll have to get there without one.
I've done some looking around, and it seems like we have the option of a bus or a train to St Rafael, where we can arrange to be picked up by the friends we're staying with.
It seems like bus might be easier, because it leaves right from the airport, but I'm wondering if train might be faster.
Two things I'm worried about
1) Do you need to make a reservation ahead of time? We'll be flying in and I don't want to miss our train and be out money if there's a delay.
It seemed like there was a train where you had to make a reservation, and one where you didn't? Same question for bus.
2) We'd be getting in at early PM on a weekend, I wonder if we'll have horrendous traffic with the bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 4 2 weeks Europe trip
- 5 Need Information about French Alps
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Uffizi Phone Number
- 11 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Gites in Provence
- 16 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 17 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 18 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 19 4 days in Provence in early June
- 20 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 21 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 22 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence