My girlfriend and I are going on a trip to the St Tropez area, via Nice next month.
We won't be able to rent a car, so we'll have to get there without one.
I've done some looking around, and it seems like we have the option of a bus or a train to St Rafael, where we can arrange to be picked up by the friends we're staying with.
It seems like bus might be easier, because it leaves right from the airport, but I'm wondering if train might be faster.
Two things I'm worried about
1) Do you need to make a reservation ahead of time? We'll be flying in and I don't want to miss our train and be out money if there's a delay.
It seemed like there was a train where you had to make a reservation, and one where you didn't? Same question for bus.
2) We'd be getting in at early PM on a weekend, I wonder if we'll have horrendous traffic with the bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Chania
- 3 Now to Madrid
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 7 Hotels in Turin
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 Studying art in English in venice
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 13 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 14 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 15 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 16 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 3 days solo in London
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 21 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 22 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 23 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 24 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?