I've been trying to figure out the best way to make the trip from Nice to San Sebastian. There don't appear to be any direct flights within reason, and I'm having trouble finding an overnight train (I've been looking from Nice to Hendaye and other close locations).
Any ideas without having to rent a car?
Nice to San Sebastian
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good times in Munich, the city
- 2 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 3 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 4 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 5 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 6 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 7 Lake Como transportation questions
- 8 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 9 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 10 history museums or locations
- 11 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 12 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 13 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 By train to and out of Prague
- 16 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 17 Cylades Island Hopping
- 18 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 19 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 20 Italy dolomites
- 21 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 22 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 23 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 All Set To Go!!