I will be traveling with friends to Nice this August. We would like to take a day trip to Portofino. Has anyone done this? We would like to travel via boat or train (we will not be renting a car) and are looking for the best way to go.
Any help or advice is appreiciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 2 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 3 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 4 Things to do in Brussels
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 7 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 8 Short Trip in July
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 11 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 12 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 13 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 14 Naxos car rental
- 15 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 16 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 17 K-Day
- 18 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 19 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 20 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 21 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Campervan in Croatia
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands