I will be traveling with friends to Nice this August. We would like to take a day trip to Portofino. Has anyone done this? We would like to travel via boat or train (we will not be renting a car) and are looking for the best way to go.
Any help or advice is appreiciated.
nice to portofino
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 2 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 3 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 4 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 5 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 6 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 7 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 8 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 9 Cotswolds village base
- 10 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 11 Netherlands Delta Works
- 12 Southern Italy without a Car
- 13 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 14 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 Hotel in Rome?
- 17 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 18 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 19 Visit to Bath and London england
- 20 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 21 Bus to Vietri Sul Mare?
- 22 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 23 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 24 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 25 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest