I will be traveling with friends to Nice this August. We would like to take a day trip to Portofino. Has anyone done this? We would like to travel via boat or train (we will not be renting a car) and are looking for the best way to go.
Any help or advice is appreiciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gluten Free in Italy
- 2 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 3 Portugal trains
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 MID DECEMBER IN BUDAPEST
- 6 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 7 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 8 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 9 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 10 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 11 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 12 Paris w/ Kids -- A family's first trip [report]
- 13 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 14 Royal Caribbean Cruise port to Arlanda, Stockholm airport
- 15 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 16 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 17 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 18 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 19 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 20 Sentimental Journey
- 21 Walking GPS?
- 22 A few last minute questions
- 23 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 24 Venice Biennale to Feature Detroit...
- 25 Ireland - Northern or Western