I want to travel from Nice to the cinque terra in Italy (and then onto Tuscany).
We will have a car in Nice, but dont know whether we'd be better off both time wise and $$ wise to dump that car in Nice, pick up a train to Genoa or somewhere, and then pick up another car to drive down to cinque terra, or whether we should just drive straight from Nice to the cinque terra.
How long will it take to drive from Nice, or alternatively from San Remo or Genoa (ie where we'd take the train to). How much would a train trip like this cost?
Also, if we take the train to Genoa is there anything to see there (ie should we spend the night?) or are we better off just heading straight to cinque terra?
Sorry for the confusing post!
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브배팅┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓라이브배팅
- 2 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 3 라이브배팅┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓라이브배팅
- 4 인터넷바둑이┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓인터넷바둑이
- 5 온라인바둑이┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓온라인바둑이
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 Walking itinerary in England?
- 9 지존게임┏送】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【送┓지존게임
- 10 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 13 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 14 Killarney
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 20 Rome-Itinerary
- 21 Italy bus or train
- 22 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 23 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 24 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 25 hiking itinerary UK two months