I want to travel from Nice to the cinque terra in Italy (and then onto Tuscany).
We will have a car in Nice, but dont know whether we'd be better off both time wise and $$ wise to dump that car in Nice, pick up a train to Genoa or somewhere, and then pick up another car to drive down to cinque terra, or whether we should just drive straight from Nice to the cinque terra.
How long will it take to drive from Nice, or alternatively from San Remo or Genoa (ie where we'd take the train to). How much would a train trip like this cost?
Also, if we take the train to Genoa is there anything to see there (ie should we spend the night?) or are we better off just heading straight to cinque terra?
Sorry for the confusing post!
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 2 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 3 Our European adventures
- 4 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 5 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 6 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 7 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 8 Spain Trip Report
- 9 CDG international flight
- 10 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 11 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 12 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 13 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 14 Norfolk base
- 15 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 16 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 17 Gelato course in Rome?
- 18 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 19 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 20 20 free days of Europe
- 21 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 22 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 23 5 Day itinerary
- 24 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 25 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais