I want to travel from Nice to the cinque terra in Italy (and then onto Tuscany).
We will have a car in Nice, but dont know whether we'd be better off both time wise and $$ wise to dump that car in Nice, pick up a train to Genoa or somewhere, and then pick up another car to drive down to cinque terra, or whether we should just drive straight from Nice to the cinque terra.
How long will it take to drive from Nice, or alternatively from San Remo or Genoa (ie where we'd take the train to). How much would a train trip like this cost?
Also, if we take the train to Genoa is there anything to see there (ie should we spend the night?) or are we better off just heading straight to cinque terra?
Sorry for the confusing post!
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 2 Summer Travel order
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 Dijon in December!
- 7 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Trip suggestion
- 13 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 14 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 15 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 16 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 17 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 18 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 19 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 20 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 23 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 24 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 25 Acorn TV