I am looking at a map and the closest distance wise is on a main highway to Genova. Is there a train that goes direct there or does it have to go thru Milan? Or is there decent bus service Nice to Genova??
Nice to Cinque Terra
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 2 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 3 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 4 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 5 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 6 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 9 Schengen Visa Rules
- 10 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 13 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 14 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 18 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Southern Spain
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 23 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 24 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 25 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations