I am looking at a map and the closest distance wise is on a main highway to Genova. Is there a train that goes direct there or does it have to go thru Milan? Or is there decent bus service Nice to Genova??
Nice to Cinque Terra
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No points in Paris .....
- 2 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 5 What to wear
- 6 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 7 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 8 Sicily - not a trip report
- 9 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 10 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 11 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 12 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 15 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 16 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 17 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 18 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 22 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Eurostar booking
- 25 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean