I'd like to purchase tickes from Nice Ville to Arles from the SNCF website, departing Nice at 16h34 on July 9, 2013 and arriving in Arles at 20h39, 57 euro for 2 tickets.
The only ticketting options they give me for purchasing online is Borne Libre Service - from what I understand is an automatic machine at the train station I would use with my credit card and confirmation number to pick up the tickets OR I can have free delivery (Not an option as I live in Canada).
I'm hesitant, because I'm not sure if my credit card will work in these kiosks (a canadian visa with a chip and 4 digit pin). I checked on seat61, and it doesn't specifically answer this question (perhaps I skimmed too quickly?).
Does anyone have experience with using foreign credit cards in the sncf machines at the train stations to pick up tickets??
I'd like to book these tickets asap, as one leg is a tgv prem, and I want to grab them before prices go up.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 4 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 5 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 6 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 7 Hotel advice
- 8 Tour or independent
- 9 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 10 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 11 Budir, Iceland
- 12 River Boat Cruise
- 13 where to stay in Malta
- 14 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 15 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 16 London with kids
- 17 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 18 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 19 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 20 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 21 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 22 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 23 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 24 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 25 Public Transport information App/Website