I'd like to purchase tickes from Nice Ville to Arles from the SNCF website, departing Nice at 16h34 on July 9, 2013 and arriving in Arles at 20h39, 57 euro for 2 tickets.
The only ticketting options they give me for purchasing online is Borne Libre Service - from what I understand is an automatic machine at the train station I would use with my credit card and confirmation number to pick up the tickets OR I can have free delivery (Not an option as I live in Canada).
I'm hesitant, because I'm not sure if my credit card will work in these kiosks (a canadian visa with a chip and 4 digit pin). I checked on seat61, and it doesn't specifically answer this question (perhaps I skimmed too quickly?).
Does anyone have experience with using foreign credit cards in the sncf machines at the train stations to pick up tickets??
I'd like to book these tickets asap, as one leg is a tgv prem, and I want to grab them before prices go up.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass
- 2 5 Days in Switzerland
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 6 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 7 6-7 Days in France
- 8 Korean Messages
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 12 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 13 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 14 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 25 Trip Ideas