I'd like to purchase tickes from Nice Ville to Arles from the SNCF website, departing Nice at 16h34 on July 9, 2013 and arriving in Arles at 20h39, 57 euro for 2 tickets.
The only ticketting options they give me for purchasing online is Borne Libre Service - from what I understand is an automatic machine at the train station I would use with my credit card and confirmation number to pick up the tickets OR I can have free delivery (Not an option as I live in Canada).
I'm hesitant, because I'm not sure if my credit card will work in these kiosks (a canadian visa with a chip and 4 digit pin). I checked on seat61, and it doesn't specifically answer this question (perhaps I skimmed too quickly?).
Does anyone have experience with using foreign credit cards in the sncf machines at the train stations to pick up tickets??
I'd like to book these tickets asap, as one leg is a tgv prem, and I want to grab them before prices go up.
Nice to Arles train tickets - Borne Libre Service
- 1 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 2 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 3 Rome Accommodation
- 4 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 5 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 6 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 9 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 10 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 11 Greek islands from Turkey
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 14 rent car / Munich
- 15 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Italian Lakes gardens
- 18 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 19 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 20 TGV and Provence questions
- 21 Novels set in Greece
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions