I'd like to purchase tickes from Nice Ville to Arles from the SNCF website, departing Nice at 16h34 on July 9, 2013 and arriving in Arles at 20h39, 57 euro for 2 tickets.
The only ticketting options they give me for purchasing online is Borne Libre Service - from what I understand is an automatic machine at the train station I would use with my credit card and confirmation number to pick up the tickets OR I can have free delivery (Not an option as I live in Canada).
I'm hesitant, because I'm not sure if my credit card will work in these kiosks (a canadian visa with a chip and 4 digit pin). I checked on seat61, and it doesn't specifically answer this question (perhaps I skimmed too quickly?).
Does anyone have experience with using foreign credit cards in the sncf machines at the train stations to pick up tickets??
I'd like to book these tickets asap, as one leg is a tgv prem, and I want to grab them before prices go up.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Car Scam
- 2 Norway Honeymoon
- 3 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 4 Schengen Rule
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 10 Russia in two weeks in December
- 11 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 12 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 17 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 18 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 19 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 20 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 21 Our future trip to Greece
- 22 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 23 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 24 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 25 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?