I'd like to purchase tickes from Nice Ville to Arles from the SNCF website, departing Nice at 16h34 on July 9, 2013 and arriving in Arles at 20h39, 57 euro for 2 tickets.
The only ticketting options they give me for purchasing online is Borne Libre Service - from what I understand is an automatic machine at the train station I would use with my credit card and confirmation number to pick up the tickets OR I can have free delivery (Not an option as I live in Canada).
I'm hesitant, because I'm not sure if my credit card will work in these kiosks (a canadian visa with a chip and 4 digit pin). I checked on seat61, and it doesn't specifically answer this question (perhaps I skimmed too quickly?).
Does anyone have experience with using foreign credit cards in the sncf machines at the train stations to pick up tickets??
I'd like to book these tickets asap, as one leg is a tgv prem, and I want to grab them before prices go up.
Nice to Arles train tickets - Borne Libre Service
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 Air pollution in Paris
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 8 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 9 tulips in the Netherland
- 10 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 11 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 12 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 13 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 14 French open
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 17 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 Azores
- 21 Azores
- 22 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 23 Dublin to Armagh?
- 24 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 25 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"