I'd like to purchase tickes from Nice Ville to Arles from the SNCF website, departing Nice at 16h34 on July 9, 2013 and arriving in Arles at 20h39, 57 euro for 2 tickets.
The only ticketting options they give me for purchasing online is Borne Libre Service - from what I understand is an automatic machine at the train station I would use with my credit card and confirmation number to pick up the tickets OR I can have free delivery (Not an option as I live in Canada).
I'm hesitant, because I'm not sure if my credit card will work in these kiosks (a canadian visa with a chip and 4 digit pin). I checked on seat61, and it doesn't specifically answer this question (perhaps I skimmed too quickly?).
Does anyone have experience with using foreign credit cards in the sncf machines at the train stations to pick up tickets??
I'd like to book these tickets asap, as one leg is a tgv prem, and I want to grab them before prices go up.
Nice to Arles train tickets - Borne Libre Service
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 one last portugal car rental question
- 3 Venice
- 4 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 8 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 9 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 12 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 13 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 14 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 Avignon to London?
- 18 Swiss rail passes
- 19 Day trips
- 20 Europe in 21 days
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 23 Day trip from London to Paris
- 24 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 25 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe