I'd like to purchase tickes from Nice Ville to Arles from the SNCF website, departing Nice at 16h34 on July 9, 2013 and arriving in Arles at 20h39, 57 euro for 2 tickets.
The only ticketting options they give me for purchasing online is Borne Libre Service - from what I understand is an automatic machine at the train station I would use with my credit card and confirmation number to pick up the tickets OR I can have free delivery (Not an option as I live in Canada).
I'm hesitant, because I'm not sure if my credit card will work in these kiosks (a canadian visa with a chip and 4 digit pin). I checked on seat61, and it doesn't specifically answer this question (perhaps I skimmed too quickly?).
Does anyone have experience with using foreign credit cards in the sncf machines at the train stations to pick up tickets??
I'd like to book these tickets asap, as one leg is a tgv prem, and I want to grab them before prices go up.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin to ?
- 2 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 3 Hotels in Turin
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Studying art in English in venice
- 7 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 8 Edinbrugh
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 11 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 12 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 13 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 14 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 3 days solo in London
- 17 Chania
- 18 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 19 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 20 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 21 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 22 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 23 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 24 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 25 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??