I'd like to purchase tickes from Nice Ville to Arles from the SNCF website, departing Nice at 16h34 on July 9, 2013 and arriving in Arles at 20h39, 57 euro for 2 tickets.
The only ticketting options they give me for purchasing online is Borne Libre Service - from what I understand is an automatic machine at the train station I would use with my credit card and confirmation number to pick up the tickets OR I can have free delivery (Not an option as I live in Canada).
I'm hesitant, because I'm not sure if my credit card will work in these kiosks (a canadian visa with a chip and 4 digit pin). I checked on seat61, and it doesn't specifically answer this question (perhaps I skimmed too quickly?).
Does anyone have experience with using foreign credit cards in the sncf machines at the train stations to pick up tickets??
I'd like to book these tickets asap, as one leg is a tgv prem, and I want to grab them before prices go up.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 지존게임┏当】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【当┓지존게임
- 2 타이젬게임┏谷】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【谷┓타이젬게임
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 봉봉게임┏渋】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【渋┓봉봉게임
- 5 Greek fuel cost
- 6 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 7 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 8 Day trips around Vienna
- 9 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 11 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Vacation
- 14 Rouen Tour Companies
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Praiano hotel question
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 St Denis Cathedral
- 22 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 23 Italy bus or train
- 24 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 25 Ireland itinerary help please