I'd like to purchase tickes from Nice Ville to Arles from the SNCF website, departing Nice at 16h34 on July 9, 2013 and arriving in Arles at 20h39, 57 euro for 2 tickets.
The only ticketting options they give me for purchasing online is Borne Libre Service - from what I understand is an automatic machine at the train station I would use with my credit card and confirmation number to pick up the tickets OR I can have free delivery (Not an option as I live in Canada).
I'm hesitant, because I'm not sure if my credit card will work in these kiosks (a canadian visa with a chip and 4 digit pin). I checked on seat61, and it doesn't specifically answer this question (perhaps I skimmed too quickly?).
Does anyone have experience with using foreign credit cards in the sncf machines at the train stations to pick up tickets??
I'd like to book these tickets asap, as one leg is a tgv prem, and I want to grab them before prices go up.
Nice to Arles train tickets - Borne Libre Service
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 2 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 3 Italy dolomites
- 4 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 5 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 6 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 7 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 8 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 9 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 10 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 11 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 15 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 16 history museums or locations
- 17 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 18 22 year olds in Europe
- 19 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 20 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 21 Good times in Munich, the city
- 22 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Cylades Island Hopping
- 25 One week in Spain, late May