We are looking for some recommendations of places to stay just outside Paris to
The south or west of Paris.
It needs to be in a nice area with train links into Paris.
We are driving on to tours (deux sevre) area of France and will have a car loaded
With items, hence a safe area.
If anyone could recommend any villages etc
Nice safe place just outside Paris
- 1 Germany and Italy
- 2 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 3 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 4 Car rental
- 5 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 6 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 9 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 12 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 13 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 14 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 15 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 16 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 17 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 18 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 19 London at Xmas
- 20 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 21 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 22 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 23 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 24 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 25 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions