To celebrate a 25th wedding anniversary as well as my big 5-0, DH and I are going to spend June 20 to June 28 in Nice in a rental apartment. Then, we'll move on to Provence for 4 days with our college aged daughter, who will have just completed a May/June study abroad program in Nice.
Question - with three or four days in Provence, should we fly back to the US from Marseilles or Nice?
Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 2 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 3 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 4 Rent a car in England
- 5 Edinburgh to Skye
- 6 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 7 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 8 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 9 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 12 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 13 Croatia transportation question.
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 20 2017 Easter in Italy
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 23 Going to Russia
- 24 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 25 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow