I'm hoping you can help me with hotel recommendations in Nice, Aix and Avignon. We are spending two nights in Nice and 3 nights in either Aix or Avignon (we haven't decided yet).
We're looking for an fairly affordable price (under $300 per night). Room with a bathroom and crib availability. Local to attractions, and great restaurants. If breakfast was included that would be amazing, but I understand that's not as common. I'm not opposed to renting either.
Any suggestions would be really appreciated. We're flying into Nice 5/30.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 2 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 3 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 4 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Italy in a week
- 9 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 10 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 11 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 12 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 13 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 14 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 15 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 16 My special places in Europe
- 17 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 20 Weather in Budapest in late September
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 23 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 24 Travelling with Vueling?
- 25 Night Bus?