I'm hoping you can help me with hotel recommendations in Nice, Aix and Avignon. We are spending two nights in Nice and 3 nights in either Aix or Avignon (we haven't decided yet).
We're looking for an fairly affordable price (under $300 per night). Room with a bathroom and crib availability. Local to attractions, and great restaurants. If breakfast was included that would be amazing, but I understand that's not as common. I'm not opposed to renting either.
Any suggestions would be really appreciated. We're flying into Nice 5/30.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YIKES!
- 2 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 3 Cash machines ATM
- 4 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 7 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 8 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 9 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 10 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 11 Charming areas to explore in London
- 12 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 13 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 14 Final Four
- 15 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 16 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 17 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 18 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 19 Getting around Lisbon
- 20 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 25 Itinerary help