I'm almost done with my itinerary for 3 weeks in Europe. I have booked my tickets, hotels, and passes for museums. I am in dilemma now, I have 3 days to spare from Paris to go to Bellagio, Lake Como.
* Either I can travel from Paris to Basel, to Interlaken to Grindewald, for 3 days and take a train from Inerlaken to Milan for my last leg of the journey to Bellagio.
*Or I can travel from Paris to Nice, (3days) to ventimiglia to Milan to Bellagio.
My wife prefers beaches, and hot weather, I prefer to see Swiss mountains. I know its personal, but what are the pros and cons, since we both are foodies too
I'll appreciate your advise. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alsace to Austria?
- 2 Spain: train/rental car help
- 3 UK in May and June
- 4 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 5 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 6 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 7 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 8 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 Bath/Cotswolds
- 11 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 12 Thinking about the Fjords
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 15 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 16 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 18 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 19 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 20 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 Globus Iberian Tour
- 23 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 24 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 25 Budapest Card