I'm almost done with my itinerary for 3 weeks in Europe. I have booked my tickets, hotels, and passes for museums. I am in dilemma now, I have 3 days to spare from Paris to go to Bellagio, Lake Como.
* Either I can travel from Paris to Basel, to Interlaken to Grindewald, for 3 days and take a train from Inerlaken to Milan for my last leg of the journey to Bellagio.
*Or I can travel from Paris to Nice, (3days) to ventimiglia to Milan to Bellagio.
My wife prefers beaches, and hot weather, I prefer to see Swiss mountains. I know its personal, but what are the pros and cons, since we both are foodies too
I'll appreciate your advise. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 3 Switzerland in November?
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 9 Places of interest
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 A Month stay in Southern France
- 12 vienna
- 13 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 14 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 15 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 16 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 19 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 20 Oxford England Accommodations
- 21 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 24 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 25 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but