I'm almost done with my itinerary for 3 weeks in Europe. I have booked my tickets, hotels, and passes for museums. I am in dilemma now, I have 3 days to spare from Paris to go to Bellagio, Lake Como.
* Either I can travel from Paris to Basel, to Interlaken to Grindewald, for 3 days and take a train from Inerlaken to Milan for my last leg of the journey to Bellagio.
*Or I can travel from Paris to Nice, (3days) to ventimiglia to Milan to Bellagio.
My wife prefers beaches, and hot weather, I prefer to see Swiss mountains. I know its personal, but what are the pros and cons, since we both are foodies too
I'll appreciate your advise. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리시스템 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 4 Paris travel help
- 5 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 10 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 11 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 12 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 One night in the Dolomites
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Airport Transit Visa
- 17 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 18 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 19 Where in Greece
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 25 Day in Capri