I'm almost done with my itinerary for 3 weeks in Europe. I have booked my tickets, hotels, and passes for museums. I am in dilemma now, I have 3 days to spare from Paris to go to Bellagio, Lake Como.
* Either I can travel from Paris to Basel, to Interlaken to Grindewald, for 3 days and take a train from Inerlaken to Milan for my last leg of the journey to Bellagio.
*Or I can travel from Paris to Nice, (3days) to ventimiglia to Milan to Bellagio.
My wife prefers beaches, and hot weather, I prefer to see Swiss mountains. I know its personal, but what are the pros and cons, since we both are foodies too
I'll appreciate your advise. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@ Not Error CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 3 YAHOO@ Password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 4 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 5 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 6 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 7 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 8 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 15 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 16 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 17 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 20 Italy in January?
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 2 days in Lugano area
- 24 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 25 Half day in Côte d'Azur