I'm thinking of reserving a nice apartment in Vienna. However, I just want to make sure that it's in a relatively convenient neighboorhood and one that is appealing to us.
It is on Zentagasse, near Margaretenstrasse.
Are there cool bars and good restaurants nearby?
We are a couple in our late 30s who enjoys jazz bars, good restaurants, walking around, etc.
Are there other neighborhoods we should focus on? Neubau looks right up our alley, but the apartments are more $$$$.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 2 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 5 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 6 First time in Bulgaria
- 7 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 8 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 9 Alps Drive
- 10 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 15 Paris cooking classes
- 16 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 17 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 18 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 19 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 20 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Praiano
- 23 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 24 Help please
- 25 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
Nice neighborhood in Vienna? Did I choose the apartment well?