I'm thinking of reserving a nice apartment in Vienna. However, I just want to make sure that it's in a relatively convenient neighboorhood and one that is appealing to us.
It is on Zentagasse, near Margaretenstrasse.
Are there cool bars and good restaurants nearby?
We are a couple in our late 30s who enjoys jazz bars, good restaurants, walking around, etc.
Are there other neighborhoods we should focus on? Neubau looks right up our alley, but the apartments are more $$$$.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스위피게임 ≪ 접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 국빈카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라추천㏇바카라
- 3 카지노속임수＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브카지노》생방송바카라
- 4 현대바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노△아시안바카라
- 5 토토총판 모집 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 6 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 7 Help required with Itinerary
- 8 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 9 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 10 Spain in December
- 11 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 12 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 15 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 16 Skye to Edinburgh
- 17 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 18 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 UK Visa Help
Nice neighborhood in Vienna? Did I choose the apartment well?