I'm thinking of reserving a nice apartment in Vienna. However, I just want to make sure that it's in a relatively convenient neighboorhood and one that is appealing to us.
It is on Zentagasse, near Margaretenstrasse.
Are there cool bars and good restaurants nearby?
We are a couple in our late 30s who enjoys jazz bars, good restaurants, walking around, etc.
Are there other neighborhoods we should focus on? Neubau looks right up our alley, but the apartments are more $$$$.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 2 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 3 슈퍼카지노주소(★)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(★)헬로우카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 선릉야구장가격O1O 2145 4594 ∀선릉야구장추천
- 5 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 6 슈퍼카지노주소(★)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(★)헬로카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 슈퍼카지노주소(★)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(★)레드카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 YIKES!
- 9 Germany deregistration
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 12 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 13 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 stonehenge day trip from london
- 16 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 17 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 18 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 19 credit and debit cards
- 20 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 21 Train tickets in Italy?
- 22 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 23 6 days in Croatia
- 24 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 25 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
Nice neighborhood in Vienna? Did I choose the apartment well?