I'm thinking of reserving a nice apartment in Vienna. However, I just want to make sure that it's in a relatively convenient neighboorhood and one that is appealing to us.
It is on Zentagasse, near Margaretenstrasse.
Are there cool bars and good restaurants nearby?
We are a couple in our late 30s who enjoys jazz bars, good restaurants, walking around, etc.
Are there other neighborhoods we should focus on? Neubau looks right up our alley, but the apartments are more $$$$.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON Printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ CANON TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 4 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 5 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 6 Driving through Paris
- 7 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 8 Long weekend in Albania
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 Planning A trip
- 12 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 15 hill of crosses
- 16 A week in the Occitanie
- 17 Munich and....???
- 18 Iceland March Itinerary
- 19 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 20 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 25 Norway Outside the Nutshell
Nice neighborhood in Vienna? Did I choose the apartment well?