Helllllllllllppppppppppppp..............Some months back, I started Googling on hotels and restaurants, etc., for our trip to Spain this coming May. I'm SURE I found at least a couple very good online sites and downloadable files from a nice lady whose name I totally forget and whose files I simply cannot find on my home puter! She compiled recommendations for hotels and restaurants at many of the major cities in Spain. I thought her name is something like Maribel, but Goggling that in particular doesn't work. Can anyone please help me find what I'm looking for? It was so well regarded and so often mentioned on other forums I'm surprised I haven't just stumbled across it myself, but alas I have not!
Nice lady's Spain hotel and restaurant recommendations files online
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 2 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 5 Pisa or Siena?
- 6 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 7 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 8 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 11 Interested In Coach Passes
- 12 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 13 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 14 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 15 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 16 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 17 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 18 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 19 Avignon to London?
- 20 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 21 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 22 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 23 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 24 taxi line at FCO airport
- 25 Barcelona itinerary- please help