Helllllllllllppppppppppppp..............Some months back, I started Googling on hotels and restaurants, etc., for our trip to Spain this coming May. I'm SURE I found at least a couple very good online sites and downloadable files from a nice lady whose name I totally forget and whose files I simply cannot find on my home puter! She compiled recommendations for hotels and restaurants at many of the major cities in Spain. I thought her name is something like Maribel, but Goggling that in particular doesn't work. Can anyone please help me find what I'm looking for? It was so well regarded and so often mentioned on other forums I'm surprised I haven't just stumbled across it myself, but alas I have not!
Nice lady's Spain hotel and restaurant recommendations files online
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 7 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 8 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 9 Toulouse and beyond -
- 10 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 11 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 12 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 13 Vienna highlights
- 14 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 19 Seville hotels
- 20 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 21 Italy
- 22 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please