Helllllllllllppppppppppppp..............Some months back, I started Googling on hotels and restaurants, etc., for our trip to Spain this coming May. I'm SURE I found at least a couple very good online sites and downloadable files from a nice lady whose name I totally forget and whose files I simply cannot find on my home puter! She compiled recommendations for hotels and restaurants at many of the major cities in Spain. I thought her name is something like Maribel, but Goggling that in particular doesn't work. Can anyone please help me find what I'm looking for? It was so well regarded and so often mentioned on other forums I'm surprised I haven't just stumbled across it myself, but alas I have not!
Nice lady's Spain hotel and restaurant recommendations files online
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 2 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 3 2 Weeks in Paris
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Christmas in Munich
- 6 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 7 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 8 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 9 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 10 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 11 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 12 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 13 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 14 Raining in rome
- 15 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 16 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 17 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 18 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 19 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 20 İstanbul Travel guide
- 21 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 22 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 23 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 24 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 25 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum