Helllllllllllppppppppppppp..............Some months back, I started Googling on hotels and restaurants, etc., for our trip to Spain this coming May. I'm SURE I found at least a couple very good online sites and downloadable files from a nice lady whose name I totally forget and whose files I simply cannot find on my home puter! She compiled recommendations for hotels and restaurants at many of the major cities in Spain. I thought her name is something like Maribel, but Goggling that in particular doesn't work. Can anyone please help me find what I'm looking for? It was so well regarded and so often mentioned on other forums I'm surprised I haven't just stumbled across it myself, but alas I have not!
Nice lady's Spain hotel and restaurant recommendations files online
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 2 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 6 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 7 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 8 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 9 21 Days in Central Europe
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 12 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 best time to book accommodation
- 15 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 16 Oktoberfest reservations
- 17 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 18 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 19 No points in Paris .....
- 20 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 21 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Pronunciation
- 25 Special restaurants - recommendations needed