Helllllllllllppppppppppppp..............Some months back, I started Googling on hotels and restaurants, etc., for our trip to Spain this coming May. I'm SURE I found at least a couple very good online sites and downloadable files from a nice lady whose name I totally forget and whose files I simply cannot find on my home puter! She compiled recommendations for hotels and restaurants at many of the major cities in Spain. I thought her name is something like Maribel, but Goggling that in particular doesn't work. Can anyone please help me find what I'm looking for? It was so well regarded and so often mentioned on other forums I'm surprised I haven't just stumbled across it myself, but alas I have not!
Nice lady's Spain hotel and restaurant recommendations files online
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 7 River cruises
- 8 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 9 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 18 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 19 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Belgium