My family--2 grandparents, my wife and I, our 10 month old son and brother-in-law will be traveling to Nice for a wedding in June from New York. We have 9 days. Given this is our first international trip with our first child we wanted to get advice on suggested itineraries.
I was thinking of renting a house somewhere for the time and renting a minivan to get around. How does this idea sound?
What are some places we could visit over this time and where should we stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 2 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 5 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 6 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 7 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 8 retruning to US with souveniers
- 9 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 10 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 11 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 12 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 15 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 16 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 17 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Help on ancient history route
- 20 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 23 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 24 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!