My family--2 grandparents, my wife and I, our 10 month old son and brother-in-law will be traveling to Nice for a wedding in June from New York. We have 9 days. Given this is our first international trip with our first child we wanted to get advice on suggested itineraries.
I was thinking of renting a house somewhere for the time and renting a minivan to get around. How does this idea sound?
What are some places we could visit over this time and where should we stay?
Nice in June over 9 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 2 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 3 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 4 Germany for 3 weeks
- 5 Question about arriving and spending the day in Naples
- 6 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 7 GPS in France
- 8 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 9 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 10 Car Rental Pickup -- Dubrovnik / Split City Center or Airport Locations?
- 11 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 12 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 13 Provence planning
- 14 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 15 Ireland Trip in Spring
- 16 England, Paris itinerary help
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 19 I went to Paris in June
- 20 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 21 Shipping bags home
- 22 Narrowing down our itinerary...Paris-Venice-Rome
- 23 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 24 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 25 Italy in late June - 10 days. Should we do Rome, Florence AND Venice?