My family--2 grandparents, my wife and I, our 10 month old son and brother-in-law will be traveling to Nice for a wedding in June from New York. We have 9 days. Given this is our first international trip with our first child we wanted to get advice on suggested itineraries.
I was thinking of renting a house somewhere for the time and renting a minivan to get around. How does this idea sound?
What are some places we could visit over this time and where should we stay?
Nice in June over 9 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Marseille
- 2 London tube
- 3 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 4 Traveling to Munich
- 5 cooking classes
- 6 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 7 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 8 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 9 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 10 Zurich, Switzerland
- 11 Day trip from London to Paris
- 12 Europe in 21 days
- 13 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 14 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 15 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 16 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 17 one last portugal car rental question
- 18 Venice
- 19 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 20 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 21 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 22 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 23 A drive in Europe
- 24 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 25 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon