My family--2 grandparents, my wife and I, our 10 month old son and brother-in-law will be traveling to Nice for a wedding in June from New York. We have 9 days. Given this is our first international trip with our first child we wanted to get advice on suggested itineraries.
I was thinking of renting a house somewhere for the time and renting a minivan to get around. How does this idea sound?
What are some places we could visit over this time and where should we stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 APPLY FOR REAL REGISTERED DATABASE PASSPORT
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 4 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 5 More Info : http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/acai-plus-avis/
- 6 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 7 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 8 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 9 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 10 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 11 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 12 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 13 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 14 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 15 MiFi in Italy
- 16 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 17 One quick week -- where in France?
- 18 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 19 Guides - Matera
- 20 Spain Itinerary Help
- 21 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 22 Ravello to Paestum
- 23 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 24 Girona and Besalau
- 25 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!