My family--2 grandparents, my wife and I, our 10 month old son and brother-in-law will be traveling to Nice for a wedding in June from New York. We have 9 days. Given this is our first international trip with our first child we wanted to get advice on suggested itineraries.
I was thinking of renting a house somewhere for the time and renting a minivan to get around. How does this idea sound?
What are some places we could visit over this time and where should we stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 2 1 week in Malaga
- 3 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 4 Parking in Italy
- 5 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 6 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 7 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 8 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 9 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 10 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 11 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 12 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 13 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 14 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 15 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 18 FAQs
- 19 Naples to Pompeii
- 20 Amsterdam and ?????
- 21 St Petersberg/Moscow/Prague
- 22 apartments florence
- 23 Ireland ToDo
- 24 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 25 Amsterdam vs. France