My family--2 grandparents, my wife and I, our 10 month old son and brother-in-law will be traveling to Nice for a wedding in June from New York. We have 9 days. Given this is our first international trip with our first child we wanted to get advice on suggested itineraries.
I was thinking of renting a house somewhere for the time and renting a minivan to get around. How does this idea sound?
What are some places we could visit over this time and where should we stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 3 New Dublin Museum
- 4 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 5 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 6 Sentimental Journey
- 7 Cost of Van from CDG
- 8 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 9 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 10 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 13 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 14 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 15 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 16 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 17 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 18 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 19 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 20 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 21 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 22 German Train travel
- 23 Barcelona on budget
- 24 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 25 Cheese Tours in Italy