My family--2 grandparents, my wife and I, our 10 month old son and brother-in-law will be traveling to Nice for a wedding in June from New York. We have 9 days. Given this is our first international trip with our first child we wanted to get advice on suggested itineraries.
I was thinking of renting a house somewhere for the time and renting a minivan to get around. How does this idea sound?
What are some places we could visit over this time and where should we stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 4 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 5 Holiday in Austria
- 6 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 7 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 8 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 9 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 10 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 11 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 15 Retiring to Southern France
- 16 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 17 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 18 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 19 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 20 Brief trip report Naples
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 23 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 24 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 25 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy