My family--2 grandparents, my wife and I, our 10 month old son and brother-in-law will be traveling to Nice for a wedding in June from New York. We have 9 days. Given this is our first international trip with our first child we wanted to get advice on suggested itineraries.
I was thinking of renting a house somewhere for the time and renting a minivan to get around. How does this idea sound?
What are some places we could visit over this time and where should we stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 2 Our Paris plans
- 3 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 4 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 5 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 6 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 7 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 8 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 9 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 10 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 11 Northern Germany
- 12 Plug to carry for US gadget charging
- 13 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 14 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 15 St. Petersburg plus
- 16 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 17 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 18 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 19 Hotels in Barcelona
- 20 Referendum in Greece
- 21 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 22 Barcelona Itinerary
- 23 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 24 Bath or Exeter
- 25 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days