I would like to hear about your favored place to stay when visiting Etretat. I will only be there one night. A room with views would be great, although if the hotel itself had views, at least (such as a terrace, etc.) I could live without a view from my room for only one night.
Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 2 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 3 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 4 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 5 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 9 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 10 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 11 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 12 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 13 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 14 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 15 Rome Food Tour
- 16 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 19 First Time to UK since 2001
- 20 Help with England/Wales tour
- 21 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 24 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 25 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov