I'm planning to travel to France this time for Avignon theatre festival in July, we'd love to stay for a few weeks so we need to find a nice hotel, but not too expensive. Does anyone know?
Please give links at the same time so i can make the reservation, it's quite urgent. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek fuel cost
- 2 VRBO South Kensington
- 3 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 4 First time in London
- 5 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 6 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 7 Vacation
- 8 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 9 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 10 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 11 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 12 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 13 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 14 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 15 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 18 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 19 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 20 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 23 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 24 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 25 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra