I'm planning to travel to France this time for Avignon theatre festival in July, we'd love to stay for a few weeks so we need to find a nice hotel, but not too expensive. Does anyone know?
Please give links at the same time so i can make the reservation, it's quite urgent. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Help on ancient history route
- 3 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 4 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 5 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 6 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 7 Now to Madrid
- 8 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 9 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 10 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 11 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 12 Sicily: which coast?
- 13 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 14 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 15 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 16 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 17 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 18 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 19 3 days solo in London
- 20 Chania
- 21 Edinbrugh
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 25 Studying art in English in venice