I'm planning to travel to France this time for Avignon theatre festival in July, we'd love to stay for a few weeks so we need to find a nice hotel, but not too expensive. Does anyone know?
Please give links at the same time so i can make the reservation, it's quite urgent. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 2 One champagne tour in Reims
- 3 EuropeanDestinations
- 4 Drink Suggestions in English Pubs
- 5 Pousadas
- 6 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 7 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 8 motorhome route for 2wks trip to Italy
- 9 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 10 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 11 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 12 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 13 Frankfurt airport--destination Alsace
- 14 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 15 Staying over visa expiration.
- 16 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 17 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 18 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 19 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 20 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 21 Bruges for 1st time
- 22 1st time European Experience- Ireland, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, or Other?
- 23 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 24 Private Guide for Rome tour ( by Van or limo)?
- 25 Getting to Büyük Mecidiye Cami