I am considering a trip from Nice, France to Cinque Terra. Is it possible for us to drive? I will be traveling with my spouse and 15 month old. How doable is this trip, given Cinque Terra's inaccessibility by car? Where should we stay? And how much time do we need? Thank you very much in advance. I greatly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 2 Escargots in Paris
- 3 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 7 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 We're here!
- 11 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 12 Trip Ideas
- 13 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 14 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 17 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 18 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 19 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 20 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 21 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 22 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 23 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents