I am considering a trip from Nice, France to Cinque Terra. Is it possible for us to drive? I will be traveling with my spouse and 15 month old. How doable is this trip, given Cinque Terra's inaccessibility by car? Where should we stay? And how much time do we need? Thank you very much in advance. I greatly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 2 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 3 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 4 From London to Paris to US
- 5 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 6 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 7 My First Trip to Europe...
- 8 Residential wallpaper designs
- 9 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 10 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 11 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 Greece Itinerary
- 17 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 18 Road Maps of Ireland
- 19 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Manchester on derby weekend
- 22 Rome to Positano
- 23 Day trips from Uzes
- 24 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 25 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries