I am considering a trip from Nice, France to Cinque Terra. Is it possible for us to drive? I will be traveling with my spouse and 15 month old. How doable is this trip, given Cinque Terra's inaccessibility by car? Where should we stay? And how much time do we need? Thank you very much in advance. I greatly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 4 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 5 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 6 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 7 Barcelona alternative
- 8 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 9 Italy Car Scam
- 10 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 11 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Driving through Paris
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Road trip with our dog
- 16 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 21 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 22 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 23 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 24 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 25 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area