I am considering a trip from Nice, France to Cinque Terra. Is it possible for us to drive? I will be traveling with my spouse and 15 month old. How doable is this trip, given Cinque Terra's inaccessibility by car? Where should we stay? And how much time do we need? Thank you very much in advance. I greatly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 2 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 3 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 4 Planning a European Trip
- 5 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 8 France & Italy, May or June
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 Tuscany 6 nights
- 11 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 12 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 13 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 16 San Sebastian
- 17 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 18 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 19 Lisbon trip report
- 20 restaurants in Marais district
- 21 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 22 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 23 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 24 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 25 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread