I am considering a trip from Nice, France to Cinque Terra. Is it possible for us to drive? I will be traveling with my spouse and 15 month old. How doable is this trip, given Cinque Terra's inaccessibility by car? Where should we stay? And how much time do we need? Thank you very much in advance. I greatly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flamenco Shows
- 2 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 3 Italy - best two central locations
- 4 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 5 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 6 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 7 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 8 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 9 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 10 Overnight Train Questions
- 11 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 12 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 13 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 14 Tour or independent
- 15 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 16 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 17 Vet my itinerary
- 18 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 19 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 20 Istanbul tour guides?
- 21 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 22 3 months to travel Europe!
- 23 student in denmark
- 24 What to see in Dresden...
- 25 Switzerland itinerary help request